+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone been rejected from holland college?

Oct 31, 2019
I'm applying for Holland college in the province PEI. I love a certain 1 year program they offer. I'm worried about being rejected though. Has anyone gone to this college or been rejected?

Reactions: Humphrey45

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I'm applying for Holland college in the province PEI. I love a certain 1 year program they offer. I'm worried about being rejected though. Has anyone gone to this college or been rejected?
Why count the chick before they hatch? You gotta apply first and see the outcome. Stop worrying about unnecessary things. You gotta believe in yourself.

Reactions: Supermario1987
Oct 31, 2019
Why count the chick before they hatch? You gotta apply first and see the outcome. Stop worrying about unnecessary things. You gotta believe in yourself.
That's kindav my problem is I keep counting on getting in and then I read their acceptance page and it saying how they choose the best candidates and I'm over here with a GED :(. It's a photography program so hopefully it's not as competitive to get it.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
That's kindav my problem is I keep counting on getting in and then I read their acceptance page and it saying how they choose the best candidates and I'm over here with a GED :(. It's a photography program so hopefully it's not as competitive to get it.
You should be fine. If you have a great profile you will get it. Then you gotta convince Visa Officer why Photography in Canada when USA has the prestigious schools for photography.

Oct 31, 2019
You should be fine. If you have a great profile you will get it. Then you gotta convince Visa Officer why Photography in Canada when USA has the prestigious schools for photography.
I'm not american lol. I'm Mexican. The photography schools here are not as good and use different equipment.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I'm not american lol. I'm Mexican. The photography schools here are not as good and use different equipment.
No one said you are American. Again, the question was, why do you want to do Photography in Canada when United States has prestigious photography schools especially in Chicago and New York. In other while, why no go to USA? Why Canada? VO will use that to judge your application.

Oct 31, 2019
Well I'm inadmissible to the U.S but not Canada . I have my ETA . They have different policies regarding visas. Not to mention how much cheaper the program at Holland is compared to the places in NY and Chicago. Couldn't afford to go there is I wanted to . My wife and kids are going to stay behind while I study (they are american) and the program is only a year so its basically perfect for our cicumstances.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Well I'm inadmissible to the U.S but not Canada . I have my ETA . They have different policies regarding visas. Not to mention how much cheaper the program at Holland is compared to the places in NY and Chicago. Couldn't afford to go there is I wanted to . My wife and kids are going to stay behind while I study (they are american) and the program is only a year so its basically perfect for our cicumstances.
This is something VO need to know so as to get approval. Definitely don't mention that you are not inadmissible to US VO will be curious as to why.

Oct 31, 2019
This is something VO need to know so as to get approval. Definitely don't mention that you are not inadmissible to US VO will be curious as to why.
Well it's due to simple arrest from when I was 18. 13 years ago. I claimed this right away on my ETA application and provided my FBI background check and then got my approval. But that's the only reason I'm inadmissible to the U.S. . Of course I will not mention the U.S unless they ask.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Well it's due to simple arrest from when I was 18. 13 years ago. I claimed this right away on my ETA application and provided my FBI background check and then got my approval. But that's the only reason I'm inadmissible to the U.S. . Of course I will not mention the U.S unless they ask.
Awesome. Good luck with your application to Holland College and Study permit.