+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Had to defer my intake after visa approval

luanabatissta

Jul 22, 2024
Hello everyone!

I received my visa approval on May 15. My original intake was scheduled for September 2024, but due to personal reasons, I had to defer to January 2025. I have already received the new LOA for the January 2025 intake, and my PAL is still valid. Also my visa is already stamped.
Deferral was requested and approved by the college on July 15.

My question is: Do I need to upload my new LOA through the Web Form, or should I just bring it with me when I arrive in Canada?

Thank you so much for your help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone!

I received my visa approval on May 15. My original intake was scheduled for September 2024, but due to personal reasons, I had to defer to January 2025. I have already received the new LOA for the January 2025 intake, and my PAL is still valid. Also my visa is already stamped.

My question is: Do I need to upload my new LOA through the Web Form, or should I just bring it with me when I arrive in Canada?

Would send a webform with new LOA.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello everyone!

The best approach is to upload your new LOA to webform, if you don't do that you are compromising your entire journey, from student to citizen right at the beginning.