+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B visa appointment availability

zoh7009

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hi @hakanyeter ,

How are you doing?

I would like to know what email address you used to send teh expedited process as my wife and Daughter H1/H4 status shows refused, i want to see if i ncase they might need any additiona ldocuments, So I can send it to them in advance instead of waiting for next status update.

Would greatly appreciate your response as soon as possible.

Sentraj
Hello ANy updates on your h4 ?did they provided any reason for refusing and did your wife and Daughter attended the interview? Please share your experience.
Thanks

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hey so did you book appointment after doing your landing process? My husband has COPR & we are looking for same route to get our first H1 stamping done.
You are looking at a response thats 5years old. Lot of things have changed.
If your husband has a COPR its better to go do the landing formalities first and apply for PR card then return US via AVR(Auto Visa Revalidation) for which stamping is not required. And then once you return to US, pay the fee and try scheduling an appointment. If you are lucky you might get a dropbox option for which you can be ready with your documents and enter Canada and post them the next day. Do not wait for the appointments to showup as most of the Consulate interviews have been cut-short now and only dropbox are being served. So do not tie your landing with stamping is my suggestion.

Reactions: monabangera

monabangera

Aug 23, 2024
You are looking at a response thats 5years old. Lot of things have changed.
If your husband has a COPR its better to go do the landing formalities first and apply for PR card then return US via AVR(Auto Visa Revalidation) for which stamping is not required. And then once you return to US, pay the fee and try scheduling an appointment. If you are lucky you might get a dropbox option for which you can be ready with your documents and enter Canada and post them the next day. Do not wait for the appointments to showup as most of the Consulate interviews have been cut-short now and only dropbox are being served. So do not tie your landing with stamping is my suggestion.
Thank you for replying