+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

guys what does this mean?? help!

vidhs

Aug 2, 2014
"This is in response to your recent email enquiry.
Kindly complete your medical examination and submit a defer letter / late acceptance from University of Waterloo."

they emailed me this.
Today I called the hospital and they said my medical is already submitted.

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like they've not received your medical reports yet. You should try getting a deferral letter from your university too, as the visa officer thinks the decision may not be finalized by the date your session begins. Meanwhile ring the hospital again and talk about the matter in person, if possible.

vidhs

Aug 2, 2014
YES
THANKYOU SO MUCH :)
there is some crossed communication happening as this was the reply to me first enquiry mails sent to CIC.
i have written a mail to them again stating the reason and attached my e medical confirmation forms.
I HOPE THEY REVIEW MY MEDICAL ASAP!

the problem is they are not even checking !

meanwhile i have informed them that I can join anytime before the first day of my classes i.e september 8th!

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really think it'd be better to call them on phone instead of waiting for their email reply. You could add the word URGENT in your subject line to let the VO that you need a faster reply. Anyways, it takes some time for them to receive and actually start processing medical reports. You should have done an upfront medical. Anyways, Good luck!