+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys please help..someone answer(Regarding applying month)

Aug 31, 2014
Can we apply online for study permit in september month for the january 2015 intake?
(I have all documents ready now)

Iam asking this question because my stupid sh*thole consultancy is advising me to apply for my study permit on mid october ?

MNM2014

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Re: Guys please help..someone answer

It would be a good step if you apply early.

As per CIC you are encouraged to apply before 3 months of program start date (For Jan Intake it would be 1st Oct).

Applying on/before time is a plus plus. Nothing to loose.

Go For it!

All the best.

Aug 31, 2014
Re: Guys please help..someone answer

MNM2014 said:
It would be a good step if you apply early.

As per CIC you are encouraged to apply before 3 months of program start date (For Jan Intake it would be 1st Oct).

Applying on/before time is a plus plus. Nothing to loose.

Go For it!

All the best.
Thank you bro

Is there any condition that online application portal starts on only oct 1st?

Aug 31, 2014
Thats a huge relief bro

even if my imbecile consultant asks me to apply on mid october i'll apply on my own this month for sure and there is no doubt in that

i have really worked my ass off to complete my documents as soon as possible and iam not gonna step back cos some prick consultant asks me to

Aug 31, 2014
totally bro :)

And especially the well renowned canam

they have some mere high school graduate admission executives and visa advisers who dont even know proper english

they really get on my nerves and i hate it when they laugh at us that we dont know sh*t but the fact is that they never realize that they are pathetic losers and are dumb as duck