NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
Hi every Body. I want Your Help, please help me in knowing that whether i qualify for the Quebec Skilled worker immigration or not. Following are the important points of my profile:-

1. 17 years of Education in which i had completed B.com Degree(Full Time Regular) and M.com Degree(Distance Learning)
2. Having More than 4 Years of Experience as an Accountant and Management Consultant.
3. I am Married and my wife Completed 12 years of full time education
4. I had Appeared for the IELTS and Scored L=8, R=6.5, S=6, W=6 having an overall score of 6.5 Bands

My question is that whether i can qualify for the Quebec Skilled Worker Category. I had accessed my self on Quebec Immgration Website and I pass their criteria if i prove that I am having a begineers knowledge about French. My question is that That whether it is mandatory to file TEF french results with the Intial Application Or I can File the Intitial Application without TEF french Results and prepare for TEF before going for the Interview.
Please Guide me I will be very thankful to you.

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am no expert in Quebec Nominated visa, but from what I have read from CIC website and other resources they would want to get the certification for French at the beginning of the application process as the main way of communication is French.

I am sure some seniors can give you a detailed explanation for the same.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
although its not mandatory to send the TEF results alongwith the initial app, and you can update them during processing of your case, but make sure you fulfill the minimum score requirements before applying. otherwise they might reject your case.

aLpHa MaLe

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
Thank Every body but does that means i can send the intial application without TEF test Results