+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide me the process of medicals in India

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Its simple no need to worry just take your medical forms and passport to medical place they will confirm your identity and will ask you to wait for your turn and then take samples and then examination of your body, eyesights etc and some places have xrays done at different places if so then they will send you to get xrays done and yes a lot of questions about your and your family history and results will be submitted directly to the immigration.

sudraj

Feb 17, 2014
luckbymyside said:
Its simple no need to worry just take your medical forms and passport to medical place they will confirm your identity and will ask you to wait for your turn and then take samples and then examination of your body, eyesights etc and some places have xrays done at different places if so then they will send you to get xrays done and yes a lot of questions about your and your family history and results will be submitted directly to the immigration.
will they give report for me aswell just for reference purpose...Is there any refusals after medical request??

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
sudraj said:
will they give report for me aswell just for reference purpose...Is there any refusals after medical request??
No they wont give u any report all the reports go directly to immigration and if you dont have any medical issues then you will be fine and which category under are u applying?

sudraj

Feb 17, 2014
sudraj said:
okay.its Sowp
done with my medicals n submitted in vfs office today..but I didn't get any acknowledgment from vfs also no change in tracking ..wat to do???