+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance Needed: Missed Settlement Plan 2 Deadline

Aiman Fatima

Sep 12, 2024
I submitted my MPNP application to Manitoba last month. After that, my sister, who is supporting my application, and I received an email regarding Settlement Plan 2. Unfortunately, we missed the email, and the 30-day submission deadline has passed. Could you please advise on how my sister can request an extension to submit the Settlement Plan 2? Is it possible to obtain an extension in this case? I would appreciate your guidance on this matter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I submitted my MPNP application to Manitoba last month. After that, my sister, who is supporting my application, and I received an email regarding Settlement Plan 2. Unfortunately, we missed the email, and the 30-day submission deadline has passed. Could you please advise on how my sister can request an extension to submit the Settlement Plan 2? Is it possible to obtain an extension in this case? I would appreciate your guidance on this matter.
Need to contact Manitoba office and see if they will allow it or if your file has been closed. If the deadline has just passed then they may extend it.

Aiman Fatima

Sep 12, 2024
Thank you for your response. please confirm the best way to contact the visa office, Should we reach out via email or phone? If you have any specific contact details, please provide them.

Additionally, could you let us know the typical response time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your response. please confirm the best way to contact the visa office, Should we reach out via email or phone? If you have any specific contact details, please provide them.

Additionally, could you let us know the typical response time?
Who did the email come from - Manitoba or Government of Canada? If Manitoba, go on their PNP site and look up the contact number. Cannot tell you response time because your file may be closed for being incomplete because plan was not submitted.