+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GTS LMIA Work Permit

hitesh16

Oct 19, 2020
Hi,

I have got Canada GTS LMIA Work Visa.

Wanted to check are when would I be eligible for Canada PR.

After how many years can I apply for Canada PR Visa.

Is there any process to apply for PR in GTS LMIA work Visa.

Thanks

sameerali393

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, You can still apply under Express Entry Program and can get PR if you have enough points. GTS LMIA is not going to help you in PR until you spend 365 days on a full-time job in Canada, you will get extra points and also eligibility for Canada Experience Class.

Good Luck

hitesh16

Oct 19, 2020
Hi, You can still apply under Express Entry Program and can get PR if you have enough points. GTS LMIA is not going to help you in PR until you spend 365 days on a full-time job in Canada, you will get extra points and also eligibility for Canada Experience Class.

Good Luck
Thanks Sameer for the reply.

For Canada Experience Class do we have to go through same process as Express entry - IELTS exam points.. and others.

Or after 365 days of Full time job In Canada, one can directly apply for Canada Experience Class?

Thanks
Hitesh

sameerali393

Aug 5, 2018
Thanks Sameer for the reply.

For Canada Experience Class do we have to go through same process as Express entry - IELTS exam points.. and others.

Or after 365 days of Full time job In Canada, one can directly apply for Canada Experience Class?

Thanks
Hitesh
yes, you will apply through Express Entry, the process is the same, you need IELTS and fulfil other requirements. it just gives you chance in CEC Draw and gives you more points.

hitesh16

Oct 19, 2020
yes, you will apply through Express Entry, the process is the same, you need IELTS and fulfil other requirements. it just gives you chance in CEC Draw and gives you more points.
Thanks Sameer.

Is there any way without IELTS also we can apply for PR after 1 year work experience in Canada ... like Fedreal skilled worker program or PNP..? Any idea?