+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Green card USA

BukolaA

Jan 26, 2023
Hello everyone, please I am asking for a friend, his EB-2 was approved, he submitted his civil documents for his family of 7 but NVC was asking for either affidavit of support or financial evidence. He does not have affidavit of support. Please, what are the financial evidence he should submit, he is not based on the USA. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, please I am asking for a friend, his EB-2 was approved, he submitted his civil documents for his family of 7 but NVC was asking for either affidavit of support or financial evidence. He does not have affidavit of support. Please, what are the financial evidence he should submit, he is not based on the USA. Thank you.
What is he applying for?

BukolaA

Jan 26, 2023
NIW EB-2 has been approved and he submitted all his civil documents. NVC is still asking for affidavit of support or financial evidence. What are the financial evidence NVC requesting? Please list I he doesn't live in the USA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
NIW EB-2 has been approved and he submitted all his civil documents. NVC is still asking for affidavit of support or financial evidence. What are the financial evidence NVC requesting? Please list I he doesn't live in the USA
What PNP program? How much is supposed to show? Show bank statements.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
ask on a US immigration forum

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You do realize this is a site in regards to Canadian immigration, correct ?

EB2 is a us visa

Reactions: Joseph777777