+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grandparent sponsorship not showing in account..

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
We received notice that we were picked for my mother in laws sponsorship. We completed all the paperwork, paid and submitted the application. I received an email that it was submitted but it does not show up in her account. That was back on May 28th 2024.

"This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:
  • provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete"

Anyone run into this? What should we do about this? I cannot even see the application number. Does it not show up in the account until we receive this AOR?

EDIT - I just logged into the PR Portal and it shows there as Submitted. When will this show on my mother in laws account?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We received notice that we were picked for my mother in laws sponsorship. We completed all the paperwork, paid and submitted the application. I received an email that it was submitted but it does not show up in her account. That was back on May 28th 2024.

"This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:
  • provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete"

Anyone run into this? What should we do about this? I cannot even see the application number. Does it not show up in the account until we receive this AOR?

EDIT - I just logged into the PR Portal and it shows there as Submitted. When will this show on my mother in laws account?
With AOR which could still be months away