+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Govt.Employee - Reference letter

R.R

Jan 7, 2011
Dear Forum Members please advise,

I am the Principal applicant and my spouse is a Govt.Employee, he has been working in the Govt service for the past1 11 years.

Now the issue is, not being able to get reference letter, as Govt offices does not provide such letters.

I am planning to get an affidavit done , stating the reason for not getting the reference letter and the contact details of the superior officer , in case the CIO/VO needs to do a verification.

Along with that I am enclosing his annual PF statement, as well as an original employment certificate issued to my spouse a year back for some other purpose, which we did not use and the original relieving letter issued to my spouse at the time of transfer from the previous office to the present office as well as a written declaration signed by my spouse stating the situation and enclosures.

Please give your valuable opinion and suggestions, so that I can prepare the documents based on that.

Thanking you all in advance

R.R

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
incase of a Government official a NOC is required from the relevant department..........

R.R

Jan 7, 2011
Thank you Haral,Yes, that is the reason, why the officials are not issuing the reference letter, but for the NOC I should have some concrete supporting documents, logically speaking the Govt Officials will not issue a NOC for filing an application,and it is a very tedious process which might take years to finalize moreover I am not very sure about the destiny of my application.

By the grace of god if my application works out successfully then my spouse can file an application for NOC based on the final result.

ajay4nicky

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2010
Doc's Request.
28 september 2010
Nomination.....
first aor email 28-09-10
AOR Received.
second aor 16 jan 2011 by regular mail
IELTS Request
6.5 already sent
Med's Request
15 nov.2013
Med's Done....
27 nov 2013
Passport Req..
15 nov 13
VISA ISSUED...
rprf encashed date 06-01-2014
R.R said:
Thank you Haral,Yes, that is the reason, why the officials are not issuing the reference letter, but for the NOC I should have some concrete supporting documents, logically speaking the Govt Officials will not issue a NOC for filing an application,and it is a very tedious process which might take years to finalize moreover I am not very sure about the destiny of my application.

By the grace of god if my application works out successfully then my spouse can file an application for NOC based on the final result.
Hi
I m also a govt servant and applied for pr last year.
I m the PA and in my case i ve attached my appointment letter, salary slips,pf slip, letter from OSD or immediate supervisor and a letter from establishment branch , mentioning that m working as a cook in the org. From last so and time.

You can also add the same docs in ur application too. My noc is 6242 i.e. Cook

R.R

Jan 7, 2011
Thanks ajay4nicky, did you have to get an NOC from your office before filing the application.

ajay4nicky

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2010
Doc's Request.
28 september 2010
Nomination.....
first aor email 28-09-10
AOR Received.
second aor 16 jan 2011 by regular mail
IELTS Request
6.5 already sent
Med's Request
15 nov.2013
Med's Done....
27 nov 2013
Passport Req..
15 nov 13
VISA ISSUED...
rprf encashed date 06-01-2014
R.R said:
Thanks ajay4nicky, did you have to get an NOC from your office before filing the application.
no, i didnt applied for nay noc