+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got reply from London Office

nasm

Nov 23, 2010
i need expert review, what’s now more

below is reply from CHC-LONDON OFFICE

Please be advised that your medical examination results have now expired. You and your family will be required to undergo new medical examinations when
requested by us to do so.
Your application has now been reviewed by an officer and it has been determind that the following documents are required. You should submit them to the High
Commission in London within 45 days of the date of this email.
Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

nasm

Nov 23, 2010
ahmadtajwer said:
Nasm, it's good sign that they are atleast on your case, send the required forms to them ASAP.
why they forms again after expire of medical exam ???????

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Well, actually information that you provided is quite old now, around 2 years i guess, so they want just up to date information and to make sure that there is no change of circumstances before they finalise you, i know it can be frustrating but better to send the required docs ASAP.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
nasm said:
i need expert review, what's now more

below is reply from CHC-LONDON OFFICE

Please be advised that your medical examination results have now expired. You and your family will be required to undergo new medical examinations when
requested by us to do so.
Your application has now been reviewed by an officer and it has been determind that the following documents are required. You should submit them to the High
Commission in London within 45 days of the date of this email.
Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
Well, why request a client to undergo Medical Exams (Expires Normally after a year) when they were not ready to finalize the Case. People don't just pluck money off trees.

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
@ schwarzeradler

very well said. at least its very much applicable for London VO.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
ahmadtajwer said:
Well, actually information that you provided is quite old now, around 2 years i guess, so they want just up to date information and to make sure that there is no change of circumstances before they finalise you, i know it can be frustrating but better to send the required docs ASAP.
Agreed, and I do think that as soon as they receive these updated forms, you will have to undergo the medical tests again, hopefully it will then move faster for you.

Cheers

Mezo