+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejected for incorrect fees were paid for Open WP visa extension.

snigdhap

Feb 22, 2016
Hi All,

I am seeking help in my OPEN WORK Permit extension visa. Please do reply me with your valuable feedback ASAP.

My husband's employer has been applied for both of us WP extension (for me OPEN WP) on November 2015 and our previous WP expire date was on 1st March 2016.

After a long wait first my husband got approval for his work permit on 19the March 2016 and for me a rejected mail from CIC on 23rd March 2016 stated that visa was refused for incorrect fees were paid for OPEN WORK PERMIT.
This was a mistake of the third party who submitted our application and paid 155$ for OWP instead of 155+ 100. In this connection I lost my implied status and now again have to apply under restoration status as my visa is already expired on 1st March 2016.

I want to know that why CIC has mentioned " please note that : there is no guarantee that your visa application under restoration status will be accepted".
Is there any chances I may get rejected again? Or how should I will be knowing that my application is accepted?
If denied again then I have to leave Canada ASAP. Is there any other way I can stay in Canada or what should I do so that I should not get denied again.