+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal will try again NEED HELP

ab26

Jun 4, 2014
Hello, i am from dhaka bangladesh. So today i got my rejection letter. After waiting for 3 months and 4 weeks this was my decision. The reasons they gave me were
1) i will not leave canada at the end of my period
2) no travel history
3) same program available in my own country
4) large amount of liquid asset deposited

My details are:
o'levels - 4 A, 1 B, 1 D
a'levels (AS which means half) - 1 B, 1 C
IELTS - 7.0
I got into Fraser international College (FIC) for UTP stage 1 i have a unconditional offer letter
My maternal uncle (main sponsor) showed his bank balance which was around 70lac and my father showed 10lac
My maternal uncle showed a land as an asset and my father showed a property which he inherited from his father as a asset
other then that i have showed all the required documents need in my case.

But now as they have rejected me I am willing to try again for the second time. But this time me father will only show his bank balance which will be around 50 lac. Now if anyone can please suggest me and help me what other changes i can do so that i will get my visa in second try. Thank you in advance.

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's unfortunate you got refused. Can you tell me how old are you? Generally mature people get that reason.... or so I think. Seeing that too much cash deposited reason for the first time. Did you attach SOP explaining how this program is different than what you may find in Bangladesh??

ab26

Jun 4, 2014
sidhu_anwar said:
That's unfortunate you got refused. Can you tell me how old are you? Generally mature people get that reason.... or so I think. Seeing that too much cash deposited reason for the first time. Did you attach SOP explaining how this program is different than what you may find in Bangladesh??
18..this jan i will be 19..yes in my SOP i explained that because of political unrest in dhaka completing honors sometimes takes more years than 4 years.. but now when i will again submit my SOP can you please suggest what can i write to make it more strong any particular point that i should mention in my 2 attempt? also if i try again is there a chance of getting a approval?

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ab26 said:
18..this jan i will be 19..yes in my SOP i explained that because of political unrest in dhaka completing honors sometimes takes more years than 4 years.. but now when i will again submit my SOP can you please suggest what can i write to make it more strong any particular point that i should mention in my 2 attempt? also if i try again is there a chance of getting a approval?
Wow 18 and one of the reasons was no travel history? Hmm I'd say get CAIPS notes, it's cheap but lengthy ( around 40 days ) solution to know what the exact reason for refusal was. The only sensible reason they gave is that same course is available in Bangladesh. Apart from the political part, did you mention how some courses in the program are unique and not widely available in your country. You should probably tell how this program will benefit you in future and will enable you to get easier employment in your own country.

To be frank, I can't think of any other reason apart from the above mentioned reason. I'm not experienced so maybe other senior members will help you more. Do bookmark this website though, it's greatly helpful for many prospective applicants.

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ab26 said:
Wow 18 and one of the reasons was no travel history? Hmm I'd say get CAIPS notes, it's cheap but lengthy ( around 40 days ) solution to know what the exact reason for refusal was. The only sensible reason they gave is that same course is available in Bangladesh. Apart from the political part, did you mention how some courses in the program are unique and not widely available in your country. You should probably tell how this program will benefit you in future and will enable you to get easier employment in your own country.

To be frank, I can't think of any other reason apart from the above mentioned reason. I'm not experienced so maybe other senior members will help you more. Do bookmark this website though, it's greatly helpful for many prospective applicants.

ab26

Jun 4, 2014
sidhu_anwar said:

Sure i have already done that. and sure will remember to write in details a. i hope showing my fathers statement solves the problem and they accept me. because when my maternal uncle showed his bank statement most agents i saw said that i cant go if my maternal uncle shows the statement..

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Do not rely on agents. Try it by yourself and its not that difficult. Follow the checklist and write a strong SOP/Study Plan. Do not mention anything bad about your country, it will work against you. Write in details why you want to attend that specific program and try to show that you dont have similar programs in your country. Write about your plans after completing the program, obviously you have to tell them you are coming back !! anyone can be a sponsor as long as you justify the reason. In my case, a family friend sponsored me. Here is details about my application. Contact me if you need any help. Cheers.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t235435.0.html

ab26

Jun 4, 2014
Narayan987 said:
Do not rely on agents. Try it by yourself and its not that difficult. Follow the checklist and write a strong SOP/Study Plan. Do not mention anything bad about your country, it will work against you. Write in details why you want to attend that specific program and try to show that you dont have similar programs in your country. Write about your plans after completing the program, obviously you have to tell them you are coming back !! anyone can be a sponsor as long as you justify the reason. In my case, a family friend sponsored me. Here is details about my application. Contact me if you need any help. Cheers.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t235435.0.html
I have just one question i am going to fraser international college which is a pathway to simon fraser university. i got admitted to university transfer stage 1 with a 70% jump rule so what can i write in my SOP that can prove that bangladesh doesnot have these type of program i mean i will do BBA on accounting later after completing that so any particular point i can write.

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
8 overall (R9 L8.5 S7.5 W7)
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
sidhu_anwar said:
"Generally mature people get that reason.... or so I think" And this guy (the OP) is still in his teens!! He he... ::) ::) ::)

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
sidhu_anwar said:

How much would caips cost? My agent said it will cost 6000rs so i didn't went with caips.

SRINI987

Aug 19, 2014
Jeet050 said:
How much would caips cost? My agent said it will cost 6000rs so i didn't went with caips.

no the agent is lying..
it was 20-25$ last year which means 2000rs...

i got it for 2000rs last year

now its 40$

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sikanderv said:
"Generally mature people get that reason.... or so I think" And this guy (the OP) is still in his teens!! He he... ::) ::) ::)
yeah, I've seen only those applicants who are like 30-ish being given that no travel history reason... until now.

@ jeet no it's not 6000 rupees. it's 40$ so that'd be around 2200 rupees. unless you are gonna order it with full interpretation...

mahi226

Aug 13, 2014
hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/07/2014
Doc's Request.
no
IELTS Request
6 all 6
Med's Request
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
paper based
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
next intake
Ya its only for 2000 or 40$

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Jeet050 said:
its 40$ @ http://www.caips.ca ... good luck buddy

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
thanks guys,i will see to it...