+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got medical. How to update new born baby???

rabighising

Nov 10, 2009
Dear all

I got medical request last week. I am thinking to take appointment within this week.
But we have got a new baby one and half months back. I am really confused how to update the new baby as a dependent and go for his (baby) medical??????????????

Can anybody help me soon please.............?

rabighising
Nepal
NOC : 3152
Application: March 26, 2009.
Complete Application to New Delhi CHC: Aug 1, 2009.
In processing: October 28, 2009.
Medical Request: Nov 3, 2009

Dipendra

Star Member
Apr 27, 2009
Hello rabi ji
congratulation

I have also similar case like your. I am waiting for madical call from visa office. My wife is pregnant and will expect baby on April.
I think you should inform visa office and they will give you information.I think there will be no problem

rabighising

Nov 10, 2009
Dipendra said:
Hello rabi ji
congratulation

I have also similar case like your. I am waiting for madical call from visa office. My wife is pregnant and will expect baby on April.
I think you should inform visa office and they will give you information.I think there will be no problem
hello dipendra ji
what is your ECAS status
can you just inform me?
what is your profession's NOC Code

minus360

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
London, England, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
Sep. 2009
Med's Done....
Oct. 2009
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
June 2010
Do not panic, I passed through this same situation a few weeks back.
All you need to do now is to register the child's birth, get birth certificate (also log an application for the child's travel passport ASAP). Make a clear copy of that certificate , write a detailed letter to your processing CHC to inform them about the new child and you want to add him/her to your application and then update and print our your IMM5406, IMM10008 forms then lastly, the child's application fees (in draft). I did exactly all these and I got the child's medical form within a month.

However, when going for the medical take your new child with you. Also take 2 copies of his/passport photo with you. The DMP might carry our all the necessary Medical examination on him/her and when the child's ME form comes, you mail it to the DMP fast! All these happened in my case.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Dipendra

Star Member
Apr 27, 2009
Hi Rabi Ji
My ECAS is Application Received by Visa office and waiting for further response.
My NOC code is 4131
How abt you?
Keep updating ok

minus360 said:
Do not panic, I passed through this same situation a few weeks back.
All you need to do now is to register the child's birth, get birth certificate (also log an application for the child's travel passport ASAP). Make a clear copy of that certificate , write a detailed letter to your processing CHC to inform them about the new child and you want to add him/her to your application and then update and print our your IMM5406, IMM10008 forms then lastly, the child's application fees (in draft). I did exactly all these and I got the child's medical form within a month.

However, when going for the medical take your new child with you. Also take 2 copies of his/passport photo with you. The DMP might carry our all the necessary Medical examination on him/her and when the child's ME form comes, you mail it to the DMP fast! All these happened in my case.

I hope this helps, good luck!