+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got medical call from Singapore in 1 day. Is that a good sign ?

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
I applied for Canadian SPP visa from Bangladesh on 29th October 2014. My application was received by the Singapore Canadian office on 3rd November and I received my medical call on 4th of November. As far as I know, usually people get medical request after 3-4 weeks. I am just a bit worried if they even evaluated my application properly before sending me the medical request. Can anybody verify if its normal? I did my medical and submitted my passport on the 9th of November and my passport reached on 12th November. What are the possibilities of getting a visa approval and how long does it usually take after passport submission for approval from Singapore office? Anybody please let me know.

* I got acceptance from University of Ottawa (Masters in Electrical and Comp Engineering).
* Completed Bachelor's in Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering with a GPA of 3.60/4.00
* IELTS - 8.0/9.0
* Have shown more than enough finance in my father's bank account.
* Showed my mother's property which indicate my ties for returning back to my country of origin.
* Job Experience - Temporary Lab Instructor for the last 4 months
* No study gaps.
* Provided with SOP and other general requirements of SPP visa.

Ritesh1

Oct 21, 2014
In fact it is a very good sign because when applying to Pretoria office they ask only for medical when they have already approved the visa. So just forward them the medical certificate and the probability of getting the visa is very high with your case.

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
Yeah I heard the same too that after getting a medical call, chances of approval is very high. But still people get rejected after medical with weird reasons other than any health issue. Still worried about it. Wont stop going through this awkward phase till I actually get to hear some news. Thanks for your opinion :)