+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got IELTS score but score card not yet received

subbu_4782

Dec 23, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have given my IELTS test on 6th Dec. But I have not received my IELTS score card yet. However, I have arranged all other required documents and ready to courier. Is there a way I can get the on-line report card notarized along with an affidavit and send my IELTS report card as soon as I receive it?

As 31st December is the dead line for the applications, because of the Christmas holidays, no courier service is promising the delivery date before 31st. Only if I send it by tomorrow, it will be delivered around the dead line. Please suggest what else can be done.

Thanks

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subbu_4782 said:
Hi Friends,

I have given my IELTS test on 6th Dec. But I have not received my IELTS score card yet. However, I have arranged all other required documents and ready to courier. Is there a way I can get the on-line report card notarized along with an affidavit and send my IELTS report card as soon as I receive it?

As 31st December is the dead line for the applications, because of the Christmas holidays, no courier service is promising the delivery date before 31st. Only if I send it by tomorrow, it will be delivered around the dead line. Please suggest what else can be done.

Thanks
No - you cannot mail the on-line results with your application. You must include the original.

Also - if you don't include your IELTS results in your application package, your file will be refused.

The only thing you can do is to hope that it arrives ASAP OR apply next year under a new program.

What were your scores?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
subbu_4782 said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Application without original IELTS TRF = 100% Rejection