+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got COPR and flying back to Toronto on Friday.

fitter_happier

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Hey guys.

So I posted in another thread about 2 weeks ago just saying I got my COPR. I went to Niagara Falls on Wednesday morning after I got it and was rejected twice that day at Rainbow bridge as they had already hit their quota for processing those with PR.

So I ended up flying home to Scotland. I've been in Scotland for almost 2 weeks now. I'll be landing back in Toronto Pearson Airport this coming Friday. I have my COPR documents and my passport. I also have bank statements but I don't believe these are necessary as I got my PR through CEC.

Is there anything else I should have with me when I fly back into Toronto? Do I need a document stating any goods I am bringing into the country? I will just have a suitcase and a Guitar with me.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hey guys.

So I posted in another thread about 2 weeks ago just saying I got my COPR. I went to Niagara Falls on Wednesday morning after I got it and was rejected twice that day at Rainbow bridge as they had already hit their quota for processing those with PR.

So I ended up flying home to Scotland. I've been in Scotland for almost 2 weeks now. I'll be landing back in Toronto Pearson Airport this coming Friday. I have my COPR documents and my passport. I also have bank statements but I don't believe these are necessary as I got my PR through CEC.

Is there anything else I should have with me when I fly back into Toronto? Do I need a document stating any goods I am bringing into the country? I will just have a suitcase and a Guitar with me.

I completed the B4 form before landing at Pearson, but I was bringing a lot more that what you're planning to bring. They asked me about funds, but I didn't need proof of funds. They needed COPR, passports, and the address to send our PR cards to. Landing at Pearson was a really good experience!

fitter_happier

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
I completed the B4 form before landing at Pearson, but I was bringing a lot more that what you're planning to bring. They asked me about funds, but I didn't need proof of funds. They needed COPR, passports, and the address to send our PR cards to. Landing at Pearson was a really good experience!
Okay. Thanks! Do you think I'll need that B4 form?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
If you plan on bringing items later, then yes for sure. Probably a good idea to use it for items with you at landing as well to ensure things go smoothly.