+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got an ITA I have afew questions post ITA - PLLZ HELP

Maysy1981

Oct 25, 2015
Hello all,

I had a post up yesterday but cant seem to find it.

could you please help me regarding the following:

1. Where it asks for your passport in the application form, do i have to list all my passports including my expired ones?

2. I lived in the US from 1999- 2002 to study and since then I have gone back to visit a few times but never more than two months. I applied for the PCC lat 2015 and received it with a date of Feb 2016. However I went back to visit the US for three months from May2017 to July2017, do I have to get a new pCC?

3. I graduated high school from the United Arab Emirates in 1999, I turned 18 on April 1st left the UAE in August of 1999 (4.5 months stay ) and returned in December for a month totaling 5.5 months. Should I get a PCC from the UAE to be safe? Any idea how long this takes?

4. I worked in Canada for 9 months and I am claiming points for this experience as general experience is that ok? I remember reading a post some time back on a template to use for the work experience can you please direct me to it? Also, for work I am not claiming points for do I have to bring those experience letters?

5. When scanning the passports on the biographical page, I read that you have to scan the stamps of entry and exit to the country, if these are not in english or french do I have to get these translated?

6. Anyone applying from Jordan and know where I can get these translated?

Thanks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mays

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maysy1981 said:
Hello all,

1. Where it asks for your passport in the application form, do i have to list all my passports including my expired ones? No

2. I lived in the US from 1999- 2002 to study and since then I have gone back to visit a few times but never more than two months. I applied for the PCC lat 2015 and received it with a date of Feb 2016. However I went back to visit the US for three months from May2017 to July2017, do I have to get a new pCC? I'm assuming you mean 2016. Yes

3. I graduated high school from the United Arab Emirates in 1999, I turned 18 on April 1st left the UAE in August of 1999 (4.5 months stay ) and returned in December for a month totaling 5.5 months. Should I get a PCC from the UAE to be safe? Any idea how long this takes? Yes. No idea on timing

4. I worked in Canada for 9 months and I am claiming points for this experience as general experience is that ok? I remember reading a post some time back on a template to use for the work experience can you please direct me to it? Also, for work I am not claiming points for do I have to bring those experience letters? How are you claiming nine months of experience? You gain points for one year or more of Canadian experience. How does this fit into your points?I you are not claiming points, you don't need letters - put it in your personal history only

5. When scanning the passports on the biographical page, I read that you have to scan the stamps of entry and exit to the country, if these are not in english or french do I have to get these translated? No translation

Mays

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maysy1981 said:
Hello all,

1. Where it asks for your passport in the application form, do i have to list all my passports including my expired ones?

No. Bio pages + all pages with stamps/markings/visas on your current PP will suffice.

2. I lived in the US from 1999- 2002 to study and since then I have gone back to visit a few times but never more than two months. I applied for the PCC lat 2015 and received it with a date of Feb 2016. However I went back to visit the US for three months from May2017 to July2017, do I have to get a new pCC?

Yes

3. I graduated high school from the United Arab Emirates in 1999, I turned 18 on April 1st left the UAE in August of 1999 (4.5 months stay ) and returned in December for a month totaling 5.5 months. Should I get a PCC from the UAE to be safe? Any idea how long this takes?

Highly recommended.
Here's the link -->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp

4. I worked in Canada for 9 months and I am claiming points for this experience as general experience is that ok? I remember reading a post some time back on a template to use for the work experience can you please direct me to it? Also, for work I am not claiming points for do I have to bring those experience letters?

Which stream have you received your ITA under? You need at least one year of work experience in the past 3 years in Canada to be eligible to apply under CEC and at least one year continuous foreign work experience in the past 10 years to be eligible under FSW.

No, you do not have to submit letters for jobs that you are NOT claiming points for. Just retain those jobs in the personal history section and keep them out of the work history section.

5. When scanning the passports on the biographical page, I read that you have to scan the stamps of entry and exit to the country, if these are not in English or french do I have to get these translated?

IMO, I don't think it is necessary to translate stamps on Passport for your PR application.

Google it or I'll leave someone else to answer this.

Mays