+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT 1 YEAR PGWP INSTEAD OF 3. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Jeet7989

Aug 20, 2024
Hello everyone,
I just found out that my consultant only put one year letter of completion instead of 3 while applying for pgwp. Therefore, I had received 1 year pgwp. My 1 year work permit expires in December 2024. Is there any suggestions you could give me on it?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you didn’t provide proof of attending two programs to possibly get PGWP for length of the 2 programs? When did you complete each program? When was PGWP approved?

Raise webform asking for reconsideration with second program.

Jeet7989

Aug 20, 2024
So you didn’t provide proof of attending two programs to possibly get PGWP for length of the 2 programs? When did you complete each program? When was PGWP approved?

Raise webform asking for reconsideration with second program.

Programs were okay coz my friends got 3 years pgwp. My consultant messed it up by submitting one completion letter. I raised a web form saying that it was the ircc mistake as I wasn’t aware that it was my consultants mistake

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So what did you include in your webform? Blaming a consultant is not a reason because you are responsible and sign off on the file. How is it IRCC‘s mistake if you didn’t include both completion letters? You were correctly given one year. It is not IRCC’s fault and if you said that expect reconsideration to be denied.

Jeet7989

Aug 20, 2024
So what did you include in your webform? Blaming a consultant is not a reason because you are responsible and sign off on the file. How is it IRCC‘s mistake if you didn’t include both completion letters? You were correctly given one year. It is not IRCC’s fault and if you said that expect reconsideration to be denied.
yes
I think i should submit a reconsideration stating the consultants fault and submit all documents again. Or I can mail them the required documents

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes
I think i should submit a reconsideration stating the consultants fault and submit all documents again. Or I can mail them the required documents
You cannot blame the consultant as IRCC doesn’t accept that as an excuse. It clearly states that you are responsible for your own file and you signed off on it. It is your error.

Jeet7989

Aug 20, 2024
You cannot blame the consultant as IRCC doesn’t accept that as an excuse. It clearly states that you are responsible for your own file and you signed off on it. It is your error.
That’s what I mean. I will say that it was fault in our end and I am submitting all the docs again.

Jeet7989

Aug 20, 2024
Or maybe I could re apply for pgwp after calling them tomorrow