+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods to follow question

Canary

Mar 12, 2009
We are landing in toronto in two weeks but we are only staying for 3 weeks. I am in the process of doing the goods to follow list and everything seems straight forward except for one thing, which im hoping someone out there can help me with so here goes.

I have run a costume jewelry business for the past four years and i am in the process of closing it down but in the event that i dont sell of my goods do i bring them to canada, plus all the equipment to display them? I guess i want to know the process of bringing unsold goods to canada legally as i have already paid tax on them and if i sell them there i will obviously declare the sales.

Can someone advise me on this, i know its very specific and complicated but im really confused, as i have to decide whether or not to put the stock into my good to follow list. Thank you.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please go through the website of settlement.org which will give what and how you can take to canada for settlement. The items taking for commercial purpose may attract customs duty.

http://www.settlement.org/sys/faqs_detail.asp?faq_id=4000503