+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods to Follow Form

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello all, I will be landing in Canada next week on PR. I am working on the goods to follow form. My questions are: Question 1: I have a personal car that I will be bringing in from the US. That car was being sold by the dealer at X USD but he offered me a discounted price of X-5000 if I gave them my old car. So now when I am filling up the goods to carry form, what price (in CAD) do I mention? Question 2: I have some personal gold jewelry that was gifted to me by parents and family at the time of marriage. When filling up information for it, I dont think I have the price of it from 14 years ago. Shall I put in the price as per current gold price? Question 3: In general, I am putting in price of all my personal electronics as per current market price of same new product. I just dont remember the prices at which I bought these as these are in use products bought over years. Some of the product models dont even come any more so I am putting what price I can track from google. Am I doing it right? Thanks