+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going back or stay

hemantganwani

Jun 30, 2019
Hello Guys, I am looking forward an advice from all of you. I am 29 yrs old and MBA qualified from India in 2016 and was working for Hdfc Ltd for 5 yrs as credit manager and earning 11L PA in Ahmedabad and then in 2021, I came here in Canada on study visa because express entry points were not enough to get PR. It’s been almost 10 months but still I am not getting attached with the culture and the people here. I am not feeling joy, happiness and familiarity here because of that I am going into depression since then. I always keep thinking what should I do?? my parents want me to come back as based on my Indian experience I will get a nice job in India but at the same point the money I have spent on study will go waste if I go back but I am not feeling joy here which I used to have in my city.

what should I do ?? Please help me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Guys, I am looking forward an advice from all of you. I am 29 yrs old and MBA qualified from India in 2016 and was working for Hdfc Ltd for 5 yrs as credit manager and earning 11L PA in Ahmedabad and then in 2021, I came here in Canada on study visa because express entry points were not enough to get PR. It’s been almost 10 months but still I am not getting attached with the culture and the people here. I am not feeling joy, happiness and familiarity here because of that I am going into depression since then. I always keep thinking what should I do?? my parents want me to come back as based on my Indian experience I will get a nice job in India but at the same point the money I have spent on study will go waste if I go back but I am not feeling joy here which I used to have in my city.

what should I do ?? Please help me
I would go back. No point staying somewhere if you aren't happy. Life is too short for that.