+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FROM HUMBER

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am from India and applying for Global Business Management (2 yr PG Diploma) in Humber College for September 2016 intake. I researched a lot about the course and college and came on the conclusion that 2 yr PG diplomas are somewhat low in value.

As i m having only 15 years of education, I cant apply for a masters degree programme, so PG Diploma is the only option for me. Now, I want to know that -

i) Can an international student afford part time jobs to earn livelihood and save some money for paying tuition?

ii) And, what are the job opportunities after completing the course?

I know getting a job in a country like Canada is difficult, it requires a lot of hardwork and skills. But i am in confusion-

iii) Will i get job or not ?
iv) Can i able to manage my next year's tuition fees with part time jobs?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Personal view but if you need to rely on paying first or second year fees from part time work which is all you are allowed (20 hours a week maximum) then not sure how you would do it given fees are 14800 CDN a year for this course plus need to add at least 10000 CDN per year for living expenses. Also and to quote you if you think 2 year PG diplomas are low in value then why would invest nearly 30000 dollars in a course in first place ?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

abhi.jcm said:
Hello everyone,

I am from India and applying for Global Business Management (2 yr PG Diploma) in Humber College for September 2016 intake. I researched a lot about the course and college and came on the conclusion that 2 yr PG diplomas are somewhat low in value.

As i m having only 15 years of education, I cant apply for a masters degree programme, so PG Diploma is the only option for me. Now, I want to know that -

i) Can an international student afford part time jobs to earn livelihood and save some money for paying tuition?

ii) And, what are the job opportunities after completing the course?

I know getting a job in a country like Canada is difficult, it requires a lot of hardwork and skills. But i am in confusion-

iii) Will i get job or not ?
iv) Can i able to manage my next year's tuition fees with part time jobs?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you in anticipation.

1. No
2 & 3. Menial jobs for most.
4. No

abbsyed

Jun 16, 2016
I have the same query regarding Global managment course and part time jobs..

As we know 20 hours a week and 80 hrs a month allowed to work with average wage rate of 12 $ per hour. 1100$ month I don't think you will able to pay and manage living..

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consider yourself lucky if you could get $12/hr lol. It's close to impossible to save money for your tuition unless you have Co-op's in your program.
abbsyed said:
I have the same query regarding Global managment course and part time jobs..

As we know 20 hours a week and 80 hrs a month allowed to work with average wage rate of 12 $ per hour. 1100$ month I don't think you will able to pay and manage living..