+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Glitch In Express Entry Profile

Elena22

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys, would really appreciate your help with the following issue!

I've submitted my express entry profile a while ago and I made sure to double-check in the next day that there were no issues and all seemed fine. It said that the profile is submitted and i am a candidate eligible for canadian experience class.

A few days ago, I've logged in to my profile & noticed that the form for language proficiency is "in Progress" while the rest are transmitted. I've fully completed this form for sure as I double-checked the whole profile with help of my friend, I'm sure if something was incomplete, one of us would have noticed. Plus, if the form was not fully completed originally, I'm sure the system would not let me submit the profile in the first place.

I haven't made any changes to the profile since the submission. Wondering if one of you knows why one of the forms would me marked 'in -progress', if it's a simple glitch and I should worry about it; or if this is influencing my profile in some way.

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys, would really appreciate your help with the following issue!

I've submitted my express entry profile a while ago and I made sure to double-check in the next day that there were no issues and all seemed fine. It said that the profile is submitted and i am a candidate eligible for canadian experience class.

A few days ago, I've logged in to my profile & noticed that the form for language proficiency is "in Progress" while the rest are transmitted. I've fully completed this form for sure as I double-checked the whole profile with help of my friend, I'm sure if something was incomplete, one of us would have noticed. Plus, if the form was not fully completed originally, I'm sure the system would not let me submit the profile in the first place.

I haven't made any changes to the profile since the submission. Wondering if one of you knows why one of the forms would me marked 'in -progress', if it's a simple glitch and I should worry about it; or if this is influencing my profile in some way.

Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Just see if you answered for French proficiency, answer it and submit again.