+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost update means IRCC email !!

bakr_emara

Aug 13, 2020
Hello Every one,
I have send a webform to the IRCC on 24th October asking about my application status. They replied to me yesterday that they already answered my inquiry in the mail they sent in 2nd November they told me to check my junk mail and if not found I should contact them to send this mail again. The point is that I never received email from them but the interesting part that on 2nd November I got a ghost update on my account (not email) but I found nothing changed so I didn't care.
Does anyone has same experience? ...... Is this means that any ghost update is a mail from IRCC that you haven't received?

My profile:
Applied 4th of March 2020 complete application with biometrics
No AIP till now
eligibility started 24 of August
DLI not on list yet
ordered notes and received 3rd of October the criminality was only passed everything else was processing.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Every one,
I have send a webform to the IRCC on 24th October asking about my application status. They replied to me yesterday that they already answered my inquiry in the mail they sent in 2nd November they told me to check my junk mail and if not found I should contact them to send this mail again. The point is that I never received email from them but the interesting part that on 2nd November I got a ghost update on my account (not email) but I found nothing changed so I didn't care.
Does anyone has same experience? ...... Is this means that any ghost update is a mail from IRCC that you haven't received?

My profile:
Applied 4th of March 2020 complete application with biometrics
No AIP till now
eligibility started 24 of August
DLI not on list yet
ordered notes and received 3rd of October the criminality was only passed everything else was processing.
No, a ghost update does not automatically mean that IRCC has sent you an email. There can be many other reasons for ghost updates.

Hopefully you found the email you missed in your spam folder.

Reactions: bakr_emara