+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gerorge Brown, International Business Managemnt Jan 15 intake

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Hello ... Is anyone joining GBC International Business Management program in Jan 15?
Please share your views on the course and future prospects ...

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
@Zainu03: I am planning to do Two PG Diplomas. I would surely be applying for a co-op course in Jan 16 intake. This 8 months Diploma + a 1 year Diploma with a co-op would make me eligible for 3 years PGWP ... Right?

Is International Business Marketing a course not preferred by students? 'Coz the curriculum looks very interesting...

zainu03

Aug 12, 2014
anujgupta84 said:
@ Zainu03: I am planning to do Two PG Diplomas. I would surely be applying for a co-op course in Jan 16 intake. This 8 months Diploma + a 1 year Diploma with a co-op would make me eligible for 3 years PGWP ... Right?

Is International Business Marketing a course not preferred by students? 'Coz the curriculum looks very interesting...
on CIC website it is stated like this:

Impact of length of program of study in Canada and the length of the work permit
A Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid longer than the official length of your program of study in Canada. For example, students graduating from a four-year degree program might be eligible for a three-year year work permit. Students graduating from an eight-month certificate program would only be eligible for a work permit of eight months.

If the official length of your program of study is:

less than eight months
you are not eligible for this program
less than two years but more than eight months
you may get a work permit for a period no longer than the length of your program of study (for example, if you studied for nine months, a work permit may be issued for a period of nine months)
two years or more
a work permit may be issued for three years

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
I have read the same @Zainu03...
An 8 months course is equivalent to 1 year of study... This program's official tenure is Jan'15 to Dec '15 ... So, doing two of these type of diplomas would make one eligible for 3 years of PGWP as his total Canadian education would be of 24 months ...

zainu03

Aug 12, 2014
Your 8 months program will be considered 8 months...from may-august you will be having summer break...