+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

generic or university...??

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
i am applying for visa NYIT vancouver. should i go under generic list or university..??
in the following site its is mentioned that nyit is a university but many ppl told to go under generic list
http://www.kananinternational.com/flashnewsdtl.php?id=4
please any one reply...!! its urgent... i have to drop my visa application as soon as possible...!!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

amulyav said:
i am applying for visa NYIT vancouver. should i go under generic list or university..??
in the following site its is mentioned that nyit is a university but many ppl told to go under generic list
http://www.kananinternational.com/flashnewsdtl.php?id=4
please any one reply...!! its urgent... i have to drop my visa application as soon as possible...!!

1. Generic.

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
i have GIC...THEN HOW CAN I GO FOR GENERIC, it is not mentioned in the checklist rite..?? will they accept..??

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
is any one there who could reply me..?? with GIC can i go for generic category..?? my nyit comes under general or university ?

dsarker

Mar 12, 2013
Hi,

I've got accepted in University of Ottawa. I want to show GIC as the financial proof of statement. But, in the Scotia Bank website only the colleges under SPP are enlisted. From where have you found your university???

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
dsarker said:
Hi,

I've got accepted in University of Ottawa. I want to show GIC as the financial proof of statement. But, in the Scotia Bank website only the colleges under SPP are enlisted. From where have you found your university???
Go ahead with GIC. It will not be a problem.