+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Understanding for my PR Application

Swatee Sadana

Nov 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I applied my PR application under Federal Skilled Labour : A Level : Noc code : 4033( Educational Counselor)

My score in every possible thing is great, my ilets score is CLB 9+, and my other areas are scored well too.
The few things that comes under my query list are:

1. I completed my first year of employment irregularly in different companies with span of 3,4,and 5 months. Rest of my years were regular in same company. So today, i have technically completed 3 years in profession but my profile takes only 2.

2. I have no personal/familial ties in Canada and due to this no score gets on added on my application.

3. I am Counseling Psychologist,School Counselor and I have completed Graduation, Post Graduation and Post Graduate Diploma:
Total degree completion time = 3+2+1 = 6 years of regular education. But WES has evaluated it as Graduation and 2 Post Graduate Diplomas. It has affected my score as well.

My current score is 446.
So I want suggestions what next to do, as I applied in June and since then score has been going way above than my score.
Also, I applied in PNP for Prince Edward Island as no other province was meeting my requirement because of their said conditions of having familial ties and education completed in same province.