+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

general paper based pending discuss here!! :)

godizgreat

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
I apllied on august 11th under genral category!! Did any one applied under general paperbased and got any update pls share here!! :eek: 8)

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
godizgreat said:
I apllied on august 11th under genral category!! Did any one applied under general paperbased and got any update pls share here!! :eek: 8)
11th aug pending

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
godizgreat said:
11 Aug 2014, General paper based. Still processing. Got a call from the VO yesterday, confirmed some details regarding my case, she asked me to send a document regarding my fees ( as I am a scholarship recipient, hence I do not have to pay any fees), VO wanted a letter from college confirming the same ( even though it was mentioned in my LOA), I sent the letter today on the email ID provided by the VO. Since then no update yet. Fingers crossed. I hope I get the VISA. I was scared when the VO called me, as I have not read on the forum about any one getting calls from CIC.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Applied on 12th paper based and general.. Same status still..

Got rejected under spp before sayin other reason: education back ground, work background and language ability.

Applied for the same course (project management) with stronger SOP. And got IELTS from 6.5 to 7.0..
Last time Reading had 5.5, this time writing has 5.5..

Choosin same course because I have BS and MS in IT and PMP is required to be project manager in IT as well.

So what do you think my chances this time?

godizgreat

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Western univ. Bund.. which vfs did u apply from? Where is ur apllication being processed?? Wat did vo ask you?? Share ur valuable info bro!!

western univ. bound

Aug 13, 2014
godizgreat said:
Western univ. Bund.. which vfs did u apply from? Where is ur apllication being processed?? Wat did vo ask you?? Share ur valuable info bro!!
Hi @godizgreat, I applied on 11 Aug paper based general category at the VFS Pune, file transferred on the 12 Aug at the New Delhi office, The VO asked me everything, which Univ am I going, where all did I apply apart from this Univ. Info. about my Travel History, My fees, who is going to pay and how ( My fees is being paid by the Univ. courtesy my scholarship, The VO wanted a confirmation regarding the same ( She was surprised that I do not have to pay any fees, as I guess, they are used to processing SPP applications or Applications in which Fees is paid in advance), so I submitted the letter from my Graduate department, confirming my fees arrangement. The VO also asked me about my accommodation arrangement in Canada, and whether I have made any, I was asked how am I going to carry money to Canada, whether I have already opened a bank account ( again I guess she has been processing GIC applications in which students normally transfer money to NOVA Scotia bank), again that is not applicable in my case, hence she was curious, I told her I will be carrying money in the form of travelers cheques, After all these questions, she asked me to submit the letter and also asked me to mention in the email, the mode in which I will be carrying money to Canada. The VO gave me her official email ID to forward all the documents. I have already done that yesterday, as my Graduate chair and my supervisor are very cooperative and keen to have me there for the research work. I hope I get the VISA, I haven't seem anyone go through this experience before on the forum, hence I am nervous. I dont know what to make of this positive / negative...No Idea!! I am just praying !!!

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........