+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes says approved but not received COPR or request for passport

May 22, 2021
Hi,

there has been no update on my profile,and since there was no movement, we applied for the GCMS notes. We received the notes which says our application is approved and the request for passport was sent on 21 November 2020, but i never received the email. My primary office is New delhi.
please let me know if anyone else has faced a similar issue, and what can i do to rectify the same?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi,

there has been no update on my profile,and since there was no movement, we applied for the GCMS notes. We received the notes which says our application is approved and the request for passport was sent on 21 November 2020, but i never received the email. My primary office is New delhi.
please let me know if anyone else has faced a similar issue, and what can i do to rectify the same?
Send a webform to PVO with the same statement you mentioned above.

You have ordered and received GCMS notes and observed the approval with PPR but never received the Email or even it appears in your GCKEY account.

You may attach a screen shot where it says so.

Reactions: Ramyamandapaka
May 22, 2021
Send a webform to PVO with the same statement you mentioned above.

You have ordered and received GCMS notes and observed the approval with PPR but never received the Email or even it appears in your GCKEY account.

You may attach a screen shot where it says so.
Thanks. I have done that already. Awaiting a revert from their end.

just wanted to understand if anyone else has faced a similar issue and whats the outcome that I should expect?