+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES / Review required

Dr. Yousif

Feb 25, 2019
Hello everyone,

Iam creating this thread for review required cases Aka (RR). And I'll start with mine.

The officer didn't count my work experience. Despite the fact the have provides payment document, documents with duties, working hours, promotions and dates on my work experience.

In addition, they didn't write anything in summary notes.

And didn't mention my 4th and current job

I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer***
A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS:
R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET

MEDICAL: ALL VALID

Summary Notes:

PNP NOMINATION:
- Province of Nomination: ON.
PNC#: XXXX.
-Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case.
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 1017 - CRS points minimum score for round: 524 CRS score at application (APR): 1017 Total CRS Points Assessed: 992
I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED
First Professional Degree, Dentistry
R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 31110 Dentists

WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign
Dentist (NOC: 31110) for XXX
R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# X & Y):
Dated: xxxx-xx-xx Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC-YES Duties provided edoc: Xx

WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign Dentist (NOC: 31110) for XXX
R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYΜΕΝΤ (eDoc# XX & YY):
Dated: XXXX-XX-XX Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC-YES Duties provided edoc: XX

WORK EXPERIENCE 3: Foreign
Dental Assistant (NOC: 33100) for XXX
R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYΜΕΝΤ (eDoc# XXX):
Dated: XXXX-XX-XX Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC-YES