+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes - Review required. Work experience not considered.

seeksheela

Jul 7, 2019
Hi Guys,

I received my ITA on May 25,2018 and submitted my application on August 9, 2018. Since it's been 6 months I recently applied and got my GCMS notes to understand my application status and found out that my Indian work experience requires a review by an Officer and my application is put on hold. The NOC code that I claimed in my application is 2173 and here is my roles and responsibilities that I submitted.
1. Responsible for analysis, design and implementation of technical requirement/change request
2. Responsible for ensuring that the implemented software have met the acceptance criteria by unit testing and peer testing
3. Reviewed code and artifacts done by peers before moving the code to test environment
4. Responsible for mentoring and sharing the knowledge with the new team members
5. Coordinated with product management team and business analysis team for clarification on the requirement when required.

I don't know what exactly went wrong but I feel that my application could have been put into review because of NOC code mismatch as my duties match closely with NOC 2174 and not 2173. ( I seriously didnt know there are two noc codes that are closely related :( )

Can someone experienced the same situation before guide me on my next course of actions and share what you think the reason could be to put my application under review . Have I submitted the application with incorrect NOC code or my duties are not detailed enough ? Should I submit a web form asking for NOC rectification from 2173 to 2174 ? What are the chances on my application being rejected if I ask for NOC rectification?

rkkk

Apr 26, 2024
Hi Guys,

I received my ITA on May 25,2018 and submitted my application on August 9, 2018. Since it's been 6 months I recently applied and got my GCMS notes to understand my application status and found out that my Indian work experience requires a review by an Officer and my application is put on hold. The NOC code that I claimed in my application is 2173 and here is my roles and responsibilities that I submitted.
1. Responsible for analysis, design and implementation of technical requirement/change request
2. Responsible for ensuring that the implemented software have met the acceptance criteria by unit testing and peer testing
3. Reviewed code and artifacts done by peers before moving the code to test environment
4. Responsible for mentoring and sharing the knowledge with the new team members
5. Coordinated with product management team and business analysis team for clarification on the requirement when required.

I don't know what exactly went wrong but I feel that my application could have been put into review because of NOC code mismatch as my duties match closely with NOC 2174 and not 2173. ( I seriously didnt know there are two noc codes that are closely related :( )

Can someone experienced the same situation before guide me on my next course of actions and share what you think the reason could be to put my application under review . Have I submitted the application with incorrect NOC code or my duties are not detailed enough ? Should I submit a web form asking for NOC rectification from 2173 to 2174 ? What are the chances on my application being rejected if I ask for NOC rectification?
Hi

I know this post was years ago.but could you please tell me how your application went.I am in a similar situation.I have used 2173 for my application and worried if it is true or it should be 2174. i know noc codes have changed but i have used the one which used to be 2173 previously.

Please replay