+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes query - seniors help plz

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Hello Guys, i have received my GCMS notes today and VO has suggested a review.

APPLICATION: ******* REGULATION: CEC I have analysed this application based upon the documents
submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - Principal
Applicant: ****RCMP Screening: Fingerprints Requested**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants
currently hold valid status in Canada. - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA has
answered YES to question 6: d; in schedule A. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 19MAR2011
to 18MAR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B
occupation: 14/02/2012 to lock in Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: CollegeTechnical
According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 22/02/2013 to 18/03/2014, NOC: 2282 selected, Full time
Help Desk Analyst with Career Connections Inc .. Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of
employment, position title and a salary of$ 35,***.00 per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported
earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.
Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: It appears that applicant has
acquired the 1 year experience and met employment requirements.
For that reason I recommend the review of an officer. LANGUAGE: IEL TS submitted- Applicant meets
benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Fingerprints
Requested. - Police Certificates: - ***: No reportable trace. - Police reports/Court records: On file. All required
PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL
APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Can someone help with concerns raised by VO, should i send any further documents to CIC as i am not sure what is the reason he is saying insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.?

MJ009

Sep 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicaation
Med's Request
12- Nov- 2014
Med's Done....
14-Nov-2014, Also paid upfront RPRF on 14-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
22-Dec-2014
Sherry_goraya said:
Hello Guys, i have received my GCMS notes today and VO has suggested a review.

APPLICATION: ******* REGULATION: CEC I have analysed this application based upon the documents
submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - Principal
Applicant: ****RCMP Screening: Fingerprints Requested**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants
currently hold valid status in Canada. - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA has
answered YES to question 6: d; in schedule A. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 19MAR2011
to 18MAR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B
occupation: 14/02/2012 to lock in Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: CollegeTechnical
According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 22/02/2013 to 18/03/2014, NOC: 2282 selected, Full time
Help Desk Analyst with Career Connections Inc .. Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of
employment, position title and a salary of$ 35,***.00 per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported
earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.
Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: It appears that applicant has
acquired the 1 year experience and met employment requirements.
For that reason I recommend the review of an officer. LANGUAGE: IEL TS submitted- Applicant meets
benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Fingerprints
Requested. - Police Certificates: - ***: No reportable trace. - Police reports/Court records: On file. All required
PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL
APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Can someone help with concerns raised by VO, should i send any further documents to CIC as i am not sure what is the reason he is saying insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.?
Hi,

See below.
"Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of
earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC."

Annual income in employment letter, T4 and NOA should match. If it is not matching then you should explain the difference to them by providing additional documents.

Thanks

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
MJ009 said:
Hi,

See below.
"Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of
earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC."

Annual income in employment letter, T4 and NOA should match. If it is not matching then you should explain the difference to them by providing additional documents.

Thanks
Thanks for the quick reply, i will try to explain, actually i was getting someting around 16.50 an hour but just about one month before i got the letter , they increased my pay to 18.50 an hour, so how do you think i should contact CIC , means what kind of documentation would you suggest?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Sherry_goraya said:
Thanks for the quick reply, i will try to explain, actually i was getting someting around 16.50 an hour but just about one month before i got the letter , they increased my pay to 18.50 an hour, so how do you think i should contact CIC , means what kind of documentation would you suggest?
Employer letter would be best, otherwise a letter of explanation with a few select paystubs (if they show hourly wage).

But I think the issue is just as likely to be "There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC." Did your letter of employment not provide job duties/responsibilities?

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
jes_ON said:
Employer letter would be best, otherwise a letter of explanation with a few select paystubs (if they show hourly wage).

But I think the issue is just as likely to be "There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC." Did your letter of employment not provide job duties/responsibilities?
Thanks Jes_ON for the reply. Here are the duties i mentioned in my letter.But under Schedule 8 form , where you state your duties, i just stated three duties briefly.Any ideas if that could be a issue, as the duties mentioned in the letter matches to NOC 2282 duties on CIC website, i beleive.?

Provide first-level contact to end users experiencing hardware,
software related issues by communicating over the phone and via
emails to determine, solve and document problems.
· Mentor other support agents through experience and document examples
and solutions that help them in training.
· Utilizing resources such as Knowledge bases, user guides, technical
manuals and online resources to research and solve problems
encountered by end users.
· Replicate and identify client?s networking and business system
problems and help them resolve it. Also to ensure that all work is
clearly recorded in our tracking system using internal tools.
· Provide advice and instructions to the computer users to find and
solve technical problems.
· Record, organize and maintain problems and solutions logs for other
technical support agents using ticketing tools and call tracking
system.
· Provide business systems, network and Internet support to computer
users and help in resolving technical difficulties.
· Work with technical leads and coordinate with third parties to ensure
proper resolution of customer's problems.
· Follow the SLAs (Service Level Agreement) given by the company and
the clients.

dev_CEC

Oct 10, 2014
Can you get a letter from employer saying that your salary got increased from 16.50 to 18.50?
When did you apply for PR?
Did you get your medicals or any CIC contact you in regards to this.

Sherry_goraya said:

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
jes_ON said:

Jes_On, Can you please give any suggestions on my case as i mentioned that i had all the duties in my letter as you can see in my previous post.
I am working with a different employer now, so it would be difficult to get a new letter, is there anything else i can send CIC. FYI:i didnot submit any paystubs with my file, just NOA and T4.Thanks

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
^Can you submit the T4 pre- and post the salary increase?
You can then explain in your letter that you had a lower salary for x months, hence the total annual salary reflected in the NOA is lower than what is on the reference letter (since the latter has the new salary).
You can also give a simple computation:

old salary x X months + new salary x Y months = total NOA salary

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
My Previous employer is ready to sign updated employment letter as my GCMS notes stated second review required. Can someone guide me please what additional resposiblites should i update in the letter, should i directly paste from HRDSC website? Any Ideas please.

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
i guess duties are matching so keep them same you can now add that you were paid this pay before certain date and increased to this after that date in the letter, include 2-3 paychecks before and after pay raise as well clearly showing pay before and after increase

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Umer_Ali said:
i guess duties are matching so keep them same you can now add that you were paid this pay before certain date and increased to this after that date in the letter, include 2-3 paychecks before and after pay raise as well clearly showing pay before and after increase
Thanks Umer_Ali for the suggestion.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Agree, the duties are fine, the letter needs to explain the change in wages.

tarom

Mar 27, 2013
Hi all,

I am facing the same issue with my CEC application. Applied on June2013 and got GSMC notes March28:
"I have analysed based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: -PA never married. - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared. - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: -CEC qualifying period is: from 12JUN2011 to 11JUN2014 Dates of authorised of work experience - qithin Qualifying Period. - in a skill level 0,A or B occupation: 2013-06-10 - lock in Category of work permit: YOUTH MOBILITY Post seconday studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 2013/06/10-2014/06/09, NOC 4163 selected, Full time Business Development with XXX(Company name) letters dated 2014/06/09 confirms dates of employment, position title and a salary of $30K Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 shows reported earning of $16K. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. ADDITIONAL NOTES: XXX employer's webiste. PA has a BA in political science from Greece and has no background/experience in economics, commerce, business admin which are the employment requirements for this NOC according to HRSDC. XXXComapny provides locating services for underground utility facilities. PA does not appear to have any background in these areas. Review required. Paystubs on file. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.CRIMINALITY: PA - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace.- Police Certificates: -Greece: No reportable trce.All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: PA-Current medical status: Not started. RECCOMENDATION: Review required by officer."

Is there something I need to send to CIC to support my application?
I am thinking to send NOA and T4 from 2014.

How do they verify the declared employment against NOC?