+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*GCMS notes* HELP!!!

Axyyy

Jul 5, 2014
Hello anyone and everyone, just got my gcms notes and I'm very confused as to what it's telling me? What does the sentence "all required PC's on file QUEENSLAND TRAFFIC RECORD crim review required (explanations of criminal convictions required;need comparison to criminal code of canada) TO PS" mean? On my PC from Australia I just had a few speeding tickets from several years back, will this affect my application? Where is my application?

Application received: nov 1 2013, status is still Application received. Very worried.

agill34

Jul 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 24, 2014
AOR Received.
January 15, 2014
Med's Request
January 15, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Passport Req..
July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
Waiting
Axyyy said:
Hello anyone and everyone, just got my gcms notes and I'm very confused as to what it's telling me? What does the sentence "all required PC's on file QUEENSLAND TRAFFIC RECORD crim review required (explanations of criminal convictions required;need comparison to criminal code of canada) TO PS" mean? On my PC from Australia I just had a few speeding tickets from several years back, will this affect my application? Where is my application?

Application received: nov 1 2013, status is still Application received. Very worried.
Do not worry about it. They are going to compare your Traffic convictions or speeding convictions with Criminal Code of Canada to make sure that those convictions if happened in Canada would fall under Criminal Code or not. As long as its not equivalent to Dangerous driving you are fine. Because dangerous driving is a crime under Criminal Code. If they are just speeding tickets than you will be fine. As speeding tickets generally come under Provincial Traffic Act and CIC only look for Federal Offences. Dangerous Driving, Racing, Stunting and DUI are Criminal offence not Speeding. So you should be fine. I have few Traffic Convictions on my driving record too. But Traffic convictions don't affect.

Aaron0047

Nov 13, 2014
I was driving 184 km/h in 110km/h zone and got pulled over by a police officer. I was charged under section 115.2.p
Will that affect my PR application?