+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes Explanation Needed

JJim

Dec 11, 2018
Hi Everyone
I got my first set of GCMS notes and I really dont understand much (yes I did my research and there are still some concepts that are over my head).
I would really appreciate if you can help me with the following.

I got my GCMS Notes, as follow:
AoR 16 August 2018
Eligibility: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete

Application Assessment Due date: 15 December 2018

Analyst Recommendation: MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION; REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTION PLEASE REVIEW STAT QUESTION A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW Points Total: 70 Ready To Finalize RPRF: Complete

Restriction: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: XXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this based upon documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions ----AGE---- Applicants Age Reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR Documents Set For Review: Client Information

My Questions are:
1. What does Application Assessment Due Date mean, is this when my file will be finalized and I will get the final response or it is just an internal process for an officer?
2. How accurate is the Application Assessment Due Date?
3. What is the difference between Analyst and Program Assistant (those two officers that provided recommendations).
4. What does Review mean? and who will review it? Is it the final review of my application?

Thank You all in advance.

johnlat

Nov 30, 2021
Hi Everyone
I got my first set of GCMS notes and I really dont understand much (yes I did my research and there are still some concepts that are over my head).
I would really appreciate if you can help me with the following.

I got my GCMS Notes, as follow:
AoR 16 August 2018
Eligibility: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete

Application Assessment Due date: 15 December 2018

Analyst Recommendation: MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION; REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTION PLEASE REVIEW STAT QUESTION A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW Points Total: 70 Ready To Finalize RPRF: Complete

Restriction: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: XXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this based upon documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions ----AGE---- Applicants Age Reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR Documents Set For Review: Client Information

My Questions are:
1. What does Application Assessment Due Date mean, is this when my file will be finalized and I will get the final response or it is just an internal process for an officer?
2. How accurate is the Application Assessment Due Date?
3. What is the difference between Analyst and Program Assistant (those two officers that provided recommendations).
4. What does Review mean? and who will review it? Is it the final review of my application?

Thank You all in advance.
Hi mate, I presume you have gotten your PR. Could you tell me how this was resolved, please? Thank you.