hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Hello,

In the first page of the GCMS, I have noticed that some have

Group Name : MI1-RFV docs pending

and some have

Group Name : MI1 docs pending

Whats the difference between the two ? I did read here on the forum that RFV could mean Ready For Visa. Is this for real or just a guess?

Also, mine is MI1-RFV docs pending and the recent notes is as follows

NOTES:1
Created Date: 2012/05/10 (my inprocess date on Ecas)
Label: Elgibility
Text:
PA- PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING when instructed to do so XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada. I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequately reflect the applicant's ability to settle in Canada.Proof of Funds OK. CRIM PASSES X 2. COpies of PPT review NO CONCERNS. Personal History NO CONCERNS

but I am wondering, with the RFV in the group name and the above notes , my APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT ( the BFD's ) is empty !
So, without Assigned To, By, Due Date, they have reached above conclusion ?

Thanks

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
I have same GCMS as yours, as opined by great qorax sir,MI-I RFV docs pending stands for ready for visa documents pending .

I think MI-1 docs pending is for whom they requested PCC or other documents which are required for assessment.

minhas82

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 15.10.2010; 2nd AOR - 15.02.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
lakhvinder.kaur said:
I have same GCMS as yours, as opined by great qorax sir,MI-I RFV docs pending stands for ready for visa documents pending .

I think MI-1 docs pending is for whom they requested PCC or other documents which are required for assessment.

Lakhvinder Ji, Can u plz share what exactly is mentioned in your CAIPS notes. What are the comments of the visa officer? When was it last reviewed? Is your file Ready for Visa?

Plz share

Thanks

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
minhas82 said:
Lakhvinder Ji, Can u plz share what exactly is mentioned in your CAIPS notes. What are the comments of the visa officer? When was it last reviewed? Is your file Ready for Visa?

Plz share

Thanks
Its same like other members shared at the forum that visa officer is satisfied and request MR and PPts. but no due date is mentioned.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
just a thought that RFV could also mean Redy for Verification as a next step ! :D ;)

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Mine is Group: MI1 - Documents pending (Master degree)
I send query to mr qorax yesterday regarding RFV. According to Qorax and many senior members that RFV means ready for visa.
So it means that those applicant GCMS report shows group: RFV their VO is take the decision except PCC or POF proof.
And for those applicant whose status without RFV mean their VO still not take the decision.

Pls also share ur group type on the 26 page of GCMS report under the Group heading. Mine is PR-Temporary Processing. What is urs. Because mr qorax also said that this is the sign of re-assesment or re-processing from ECU dept.

Pls share ur Group type

maran1976 said:
Hello,

and some have

Whats the difference between the two ? I did read here on the forum that RFV could mean Ready For Visa. Is this for real or just a guess?

Text:
PA- PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING when instructed to do so XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada. I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequately reflect the applicant's ability to settle in Canada.Proof of Funds OK. CRIM PASSES X 2. COpies of PPT review NO CONCERNS. Personal History NO CONCERNS

but I am wondering, with the RFV in the group name and the above notes , my APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT ( the BFD's ) is empty !

Thanks

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
maran1976 said:
Hello,

and some have

Text:

Thanks
I have MI1 - Document Pending
Comment: Eligibility passed , Funds Met, Crim pending, will accept outdated UK PCC as has not lived here since . ECD: please issue medsx2 and request Indian PCCs - RPRFs -PPTs

I think because my crim is pending and also they will request updated PCC. group name is M1-Document pending.

actually my in process date was 13th feb 2012. but Visa Office recommend review for another Visa Officer. second Visa Officer open my file on 15th March 2012 and he commented above lines.
They also changed my processing date to 15th march 2012.

So I think

if they are completely satisfied with your file , no PCC will request - RFV- Document pending
if they required some document like updated PCC with MR, RPRF etc - MI1 - Document Pending.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
Pls also share ur group type on the 26 page of GCMS report under the Group heading. Mine is PR-Temporary Processing. What is urs. Because mr qorax also said that this is the sign of re-assesment or re-processing from ECU dept.
Hi, Mine is also Temporary Processing.
I did read about ECU. It is purely a rumour that it has been created to process the applications with the sole purpose of finding even the smallest of the reason to reject.

All FSW application goes thro ECU as ECU is specifically created to process FSW/ECONOMIC CLASS. So, if the file is with ECU, there is no reason to panic or worry !Thats the dep that process the applications in this category after the initial screening, assessment etc.

Ofcourse with the GCMS being fairly new, its difficult for anyone to say what the acronyms exactly stand for and their prupose !
Also, with so many backlogs , why would CIC waste time by re-assessing or re-processing instead of rejecting??
So, the explanation given by you for ECU , I dont agree !( may or may not be true !)

Its how we want to interpret it, for eg, my GCMS says, paper file location is ECU-MPR !
I would like to read MPR as Medical Process Ready/Request !

Some say MPR could be an officer, but if you look at GCMS, the no.of characters in GCMS for an officers initials are more than 3 (6-7chrs) !!

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
rawaljignesh82 said:
if they are completely satisfied with your file , no PCC will request - RFV- Document pending
if they required some document like updated PCC with MR, RPRF etc - MI1 - Document Pending.

Hi, what I find strange is why have 'documents pending' for both ?

What I feel about MI-1 RFV-DOCUMENTS PENDING is that (only if it actually stands for Ready for Visa) a tentative decision has been made to issue the visa, subject to Medicals/Or other documents . For eg, although mine is RFV, in notes , the officer has requested for Spouse's Matriculation Certificate ! I find it strange as I have not claimed any points for the Spouse's matriculation !!!

About MI-1 DOCUMENTS PENDING , I feel that no decision has been made on the application and it will process further only on receipt of further documents requested.

I would like to add once again, that only the officers at CIC know what actually these mean for sure. In most cases, all of us are guessing, including myself, lol

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Second to agree with your guess whether it may be only surmise

maran1976 said:
Hi, what I find strange is why have 'documents pending' for both ?

What I feel about MI-1 RFV-DOCUMENTS PENDING is that (only if it actually stands for Ready for Visa) a tentative decision has been made to issue the visa, subject to Medicals/Or other documents . For eg, although mine is RFV, in notes , the officer has requested for Spouse's Matriculation Certificate ! I find it strange as I have not claimed any points for the Spouse's matriculation !!!

About MI-1 DOCUMENTS PENDING , I feel that no decision has been made on the application and it will process further only on receipt of further documents requested.

I would like to add once again, that only the officers at CIC know what actually these mean for sure. In most cases, all of us are guessing, including myself, lol

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
rawaljignesh82 said:
if they are completely satisfied with your file , no PCC will request - RFV- Document pending Minhas82 rquested PCC with RFV status

Mine In-process dated also change from xx March to XX april

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
maran1976 said:
Hi, Mine is also Temporary Processing.
I did read about ECU. It is purely a rumour that it has been created to process the applications with the sole purpose of finding even the smallest of the reason to reject.

All FSW application goes thro ECU as ECU is specifically created to process FSW/ECONOMIC CLASS. So, if the file is with ECU, there is no reason to panic or worry !Thats the dep that process the applications in this category after the initial screening, assessment etc.

Ofcourse with the GCMS being fairly new, its difficult for anyone to say what the acronyms exactly stand for and their prupose !
Also, with so many backlogs , why would CIC waste time by re-assessing or re-processing instead of rejecting??
So, the explanation given by you for ECU , I dont agree !( may or may not be true !)

Its how we want to interpret it, for eg, my GCMS says, paper file location is ECU-MPR !
I would like to read MPR as Medical Process Ready/Request !

Some say MPR could be an officer, but if you look at GCMS, the no.of characters in GCMS for an officers initials are more than 3 (6-7chrs) !!
True....Agreed

swad88

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/06/2010
Doc's Request.
01/10/2010
AOR Received.
06/02/2011
IELTS Request
01/10/2010
File Transfer...
In Process 17-04-2012
Med's Request
13/08/2013
Med's Done....
24/08/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 18/10/2013
Hi,
As per my knowledge ECU stands for Economic Class Unit under which they process following applications:
Canadian Experience Class, Entrepreneur Class, Investor Class, Provincial Nominees, Self-Employed Class, Skilled Workers, Live-in Caregivers.

Hope it helps .
Cheers.....

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
My Paper file location is Registry and its shifted from (2011)Registry to Ecu-MPR, Ecu-MPR to MPR, MPR to Registry again???

What its indicate.

seniors pls adcvice
thanxs

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hi All,

I also received my GCMS 2 days back which is dated 23rd July'12. Certain things to quote here are: -
Under Group1: - It’s written : - NAME: - MI1-Documents Pending and TYPE:- PR- Temporary Processing
Under Activity: - Type: - Selection, Status : - PASSED and Type: - Verification, status: - Completed (I think it means all documents are verified and officer is satisfied).
Paper file: - LOCATION:- ECU-EBC (what does EBC stands for?)
Notes:- Create date: - 03rd May’12 (my IP date): - PA-PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING DOCS IMMEDIATELY:- UK PCC*1 (I lived in UK for 5.5 mnths), PENDING – CRIM PA……PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING WHEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO: - PPT (CURRENT)*2, MEDS*2, RPRF*2….
TOTAL: 74 POINTS, PA HAS OBTAINED SUFFICIENT POINTS TO SATISFY ME THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO BECOME ECONOMICALLY ESTABLISHED IN CANADA. I M SATISFIED THAT THE POINTS AWARDED TO APPLICANT ADEQUATELY REFLECT THE APPLICANT’S ABILITY TO SETTLE IN CANADA. PROOF OF FUNDS: OK.
Guys, though I am given MI1-Documents pending. But still above notes shows that all necessary verifications has been done and I am through.