+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GAP? AGE? COURSE MISMATCH? - DONT WORRY - I GOT VISA UNDER SPP

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Dear All,

In this forum I have seen many people worrying about gap in studies. I was also worried till I got my visa because I had 11 years gap.

I GOT MY VISA under SPP, I filled the forms and submitted the application my self. But I got guidance from IDP Kochin, Kerala ( They will not charge anything, even if we offer money they will refuse, their service is professional)

Here is my profile;

10th - 58%
12th - 55%
BSC computer science - 64%
IELTS - 7 ( All above 6)

BSc completed in 2001

Total work experience - 8 years ( 4 years in UAE in sales, 4 years in India ( BPO, teaching & software testing)

Course Joining: Strategic Relationship Marketing ( 1 year post graduate certificate program)
College - George Brown college - Toronto

Below are the documents I submitted OTHER THAN THE documents mentiones in the check list;

For payment proof, I payed full college fees and got GIC for CAD 10000. Thats all.

1. 10th, 12th certificates with mark sheets
2. Experience certificate from my 4 previous employers
3. 4 months salary slip from my current employer
4. Dubai Police clearance certificate ( Last 4 years I live in Dubai)
5. Study Plan - (I did not submit the Study plan in an essay format, I got one question and answers format from UAE canada embassy) I made it 1.5 pages.

ALONG WITH ALL THESE I REQUESTED MANY PEOPLE TO PARY FOR ME TO LORD JESUS CHRIST AND I GOT MY VISA WITH HIS BLESSINGS.

So guys, dont loose your confidence, what ever gap, age, or anything is there to discourage. Go bold and apply for the visa, sure you will get it.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL APPLICANTS

Astonmartin

Nov 20, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2012
Interview........
no interviews till date
VISA ISSUED...
6/12/12
LANDED..........
23rd dec 2012
Did they very everything ? I mean university, loan, previous work exp etc ?

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
dubaitotoronto said:
Dear All,

In this forum I have seen many people worrying about gap in studies. I was also worried till I got my visa because I had 11 years gap.

I GOT MY VISA under SPP, I filled the forms and submitted the application my self. But I got guidance from IDP Kochin, Kerala ( They will not charge anything, even if we offer money they will refuse, their service is professional)

Here is my profile;

10th - 58%
12th - 55%
BSC computer science - 64%
IELTS - 7 ( All above 6)

BSc completed in 2001

Total work experience - 8 years ( 4 years in UAE in sales, 4 years in India ( BPO, teaching & software testing)

Course Joining: Strategic Relationship Marketing ( 1 year post graduate certificate program)
College - George Brown college - Toronto

Below are the documents I submitted OTHER THAN THE documents mentiones in the check list;

For payment proof, I payed full college fees and got GIC for CAD 10000. Thats all.

1. 10th, 12th certificates with mark sheets
2. Experience certificate from my 4 previous employers
3. 4 months salary slip from my current employer
4. Dubai Police clearance certificate ( Last 4 years I live in Dubai)
5. Study Plan - (I did not submit the Study plan in an essay format, I got one question and answers format from UAE canada embassy) I made it 1.5 pages.

ALONG WITH ALL THESE I REQUESTED MANY PEOPLE TO PARY FOR ME TO LORD JESUS CHRIST AND I GOT MY VISA WITH HIS BLESSINGS.

So guys, dont loose your confidence, what ever gap, age, or anything is there to discourage. Go bold and apply for the visa, sure you will get it.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL APPLICANTS
Congratesssssss dear... Wish u all the best for your future

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Thanks rituritz.

To Astonmartin: I dont know if they verified anything ( My file reached Canada High Commission New Delhi on 12th November and they sent my passport to VFS Bangalore on 19th NOvemebr, 2012)

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
dubaitotoronto said:
Thanks rituritz.

To Astonmartin: I dont know if they verified anything ( My file reached Canada High Commission New Delhi on 12th November and they sent my passport to VFS Bangalore on 19th NOvemebr, 2012)
You attached 4 months salary slips only or with bank statements. and can you send me SOP or study plan that u wrote..on my email id:rituritzrj@gmail.com

krishnanrao21

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
rituritz said:
You attached 4 months salary slips only or with bank statements. and can you send me SOP or study plan that u wrote..on my email id:rituritzrj @ gmail.com
Dude pl mail SOP-krishnanrao21@gmail.com

rockford

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
I was told by my agent (Canam Consultans) that I am not eligible for SPP as I have a study gap of 12 years. Is that true? I have documents to show activities (incomplete studies and work experience) for all these years. The agency will file my Visa application under Non SPP.

Is it my choice whether I want to apply under SPP or non SPP?

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
rockford said:
I was told by my agent (Canam Consultans) that I am not eligible for SPP as I have a study gap of 12 years. Is that true? I have documents to show activities (incomplete studies and work experience) for all these years. The agency will file my Visa application under Non SPP.

Is it my choice whether I want to apply under SPP or non SPP?
You applied through Canam Chandigarh??

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Alright,, But be carefull.. I have experienced their pathetic services.. here in Chandigarh

rockford

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
rituritz said:
Alright,, But be carefull.. I have experienced their pathetic services.. here in Chandigarh
Thanks for alerting me bro. Could you please share your experience wth Canam Chandrigarh?

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
I applied for red river and i asked 100 times before applying for my ielts eligiblity for this course. Because application was paid. I paid $400 after confirming but they are very careless they applied before checking any requirement even i forwarded many links and mail from recived from red river in which they clearly mentioned there requirement. Canam said they spoke to college and they are accepting applications. I hv missed my intake just because of them. The story doesnt end here,, they are not giving me refund.. even they have admitted thier mistake.

rockford

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
rituritz said:
I applied for red river and i asked 100 times before applying for my ielts eligiblity for this course. Because application was paid. I paid $400 after confirming but they are very careless they applied before checking any requirement even i forwarded many links and mail from recived from red river in which they clearly mentioned there requirement. Canam said they spoke to college and they are accepting applications. I hv missed my intake just because of them. The story doesnt end here,, they are not giving me refund.. even they have admitted thier mistake.
That's terrible bro. Threaten them that you will go to Consumer forum if they don't refund your money. If they still don't, you can actually go to consumer forum (not court, court is the last option) and register a complaint against them, there is no charge for it.

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
I have already done that,,,Now then said Red river will refund $ 300 but I wont get $ 100,,, then I shouted on them... Actually I dint visit their office with my parents or anybody else So they thought Single girl cant do anything. But I approached their marketing head. She found the person who was at fault. She committed to pay $100 as well. But I need to wait for 3-4 weeks. Now I am left with no any other option.. So still waiting for my refund.. Lets see what they gonna do. But the sad part is that what about those people who dont even ask them about anything after rejection of application or visa because who knows that what they are doing behind them carelessly..