+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap acceptance for SPP [Urgent]

pentester

Oct 10, 2016
Hi guys,
i want to ask Gap between 12th and degree is accepted for SPP program.I want to do PG course in Canada and I am B.tech graduate(C.S.E).
PS i have no study gap after B.tech.

Thanks in advance. :) :) :) :)

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pentester said:
Hi guys,
i want to ask Gap between 12th and degree is accepted for SPP program.I want to do PG course in Canada and I am B.tech graduate(C.S.E).

If I understand you correctly, then you mean to say that you haven't studied after you completed B.Tech.
Please check the below comments in order to ensure that you have all the docs on file what VO wants to look at:

1. Did you work anywhere after B.tech?
2. If the answer to question 1 is Yes, Do you have the Joining and relieving letter, with Salary Slips.
3. If the answer to the 2nd question is also yes, then don't worry about the Gap.

I had a Gap of 8 Years between The graduation and my Course starting date here in Canada, I ensured that I shared all the Documents that I had for jobs that I did in the past 8 Years.

hope that helps :)

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
pentester said:
Hi guys,

How much is the gap??
one year is not at all a problem, if more than a year then you would have to provide justification about what you did during that time.