+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

G-5 Sponsorship

Ctzn

Jun 26, 2018
Our G5 PRIVATE REFUGEE Sponsorship application was received by ROCO-Ottawa on January 11, 2022. It has been almost 8 months of application submission but we haven't received G number nor we received the AOR except the auto-reply when we submitted the application. I did email ROCO and they replied me in April that they were processing applications received before October 2021. Is any other G5 application in the same boat? Why is ROCO taking so much time to generate AOR and G number? Please share your timeline if you applied G5 Application in 2022. Thanks.

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
-I summits my application December 2021
-AOR with G number June 2022
Am waiting approval
Applying from uganada (G5)

Reactions: Ctzn

Ctzn

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for your timeline. I haven't received anything and it has been almost 8 months and I am bit concerned about the application status. Did you email the application to ROCO- Ottawa or was it a mailed application? What date in December did you file your application? and what date did you receive your G number in June? Did the sponsors receive the AOR and G number? Please let me know. Thanks again.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your timeline. I haven't received anything and it has been almost 8 months and I am bit concerned about the application status. Did you email the application to ROCO- Ottawa or was it a mailed application? What date in December did you file your application? and what date did you receive your G number in June? Did the sponsors receive the AOR and G number? Please let me know. Thanks again.
As you can see applicants who applied in December 2021 only recently got their AOR so you should be receiving yours in the next few months. Private sponsorship can be a multi-year process.