+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Future applicant planning to apply in a year

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!

I graduated from a masters degree from a reputed US institute and have started working in Singapore.

I do have long term dreams of moving to Canada- for the peace of mind PR grants you if nothing else.

I have given the IELTS have have gotten the top band in every category. Between that and my education, I am currently on 431 points ( I haven't created a profile yet.)

I am planning to work for a year and get to 456 points. In the meantime, what would you recommend I get done to increase my score/get an ITA without too many hassles?

Cheers!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi!

I graduated from a masters degree from a reputed US institute and have started working in Singapore.

I do have long term dreams of moving to Canada- for the peace of mind PR grants you if nothing else.

I have given the IELTS have have gotten the top band in every category. Between that and my education, I am currently on 431 points ( I haven't created a profile yet.)

I am planning to work for a year and get to 456 points. In the meantime, what would you recommend I get done to increase my score/get an ITA without too many hassles?

Cheers!
if you already maxed out on education and ielts, then employment is the only option, other than french language tests. 456 will get you in anytime. so get that 1 yr work exp.

Reactions: Country-hopper