+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds Available for my stay (CAD) question for experienced members

whyserious

May 12, 2012
Hello,

I have question for experienced members here.
In IMM1294E form for study permit. In section "Details of intended study in Canada" Question number5 ask about Funds available for my stary(CAD).
My question to expert here is that, is this question related to you bank balance or I can write the scholarship amount here?
In case of scholarship, should i right the 11000CAD in room and board and 3000CAD in others?

Thanks in advance

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
In any case you have to write the complete fee of the degree, living expenses and additional 3000 $ for ticket and stuff.

In the funds available you have to write the money available as grant or scholarship plus in the money available in bank account.

You will attached the original funding letter and bank statement to support this figure.

whyserious

May 12, 2012
Thanks Inam for replying,
My fee will be exempted to 2500$ but original was 13000$. Should I write 2500$ or 13000$?
I have tried to write 18000$+7000$(which is bank money),but i does allow me to write as it does not recognize the characters. Should I write 25000$ or there is another way to write.
In (Question 6a ) I have written other and b part I have written scholarship. Can I write personal money or bank account.

Thanks again for replying. It helped alot.

Inam89 said:
In any case you have to write the complete fee of the degree, living expenses and additional 3000 $ for ticket and stuff.

In the funds available you have to write the money available as grant or scholarship plus in the money available in bank account.

You will attached the original funding letter and bank statement to support this figure.