+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full time work while studying full time

rushirajshah

May 11, 2019
Hello there,
I've a full time work expericene as a Site Engineer while i was pursuing my Civil Engg Degree by ICE India which is also a full time course.
P.S. I had done Diploma in Civil before my degree started, which makes me eligible to work on a site as an engineer.

1) Can i claim my work exp while i was studying degree ?

2) Should I mention my studies as Full time or Part time in my EE profile ? as it may raise a conflict between working and studying full time ?

Seeking help from all the experts in the group.
Any suggestion or past experiences are welcomed

Thank you for your valuable time friends.

Tulsi

Oct 19, 2019
Hii ,
I did ame ( aircraft maintenance and engineering course) which is of three years full time ( begain in 2017 and ended on 2021 ( one year extended due covid) ) .

So ,on July 2021 I completed my education from India and on Oct 2021 I got my first job offer from a company located in Nepal .

After 6 months ,since my ame course is considered to be Diploma I decided to enroll for bachelor program in one of Indian university while being in Nepal and doing my full time job in related field.Here I go to university to write exams and submit assignments only ,rest of time I Carry on with my job .

So will the experience and degree both
be considered for express entry in Canada? Or I have to drop one to show genuineness of other .

I had a doubt bcz working in nepal and holding Nepali citizenship , authority may ask how come you do both full time study and work and once ?

Anyone familiar with the case plz enlighten me on this . would be helpful.