+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full time work experience while full time study

abstruse

Mar 11, 2020
Hello everyone, just wanted to ask whether I can claim points for full time work while doing my bachelors.
I was working as a budget officer at my university full time from 2017-2019, I graduated in 2019 with bachelors in accounting and finance.
Thank you in advance.

UAnozieO

Feb 20, 2020
No you cannot, it is almost impossible to prove that you were working and schooling full time at same time. Claim points for work employment from after graduation.

Tulsi

Oct 19, 2019
Hii ,
I did ame ( aircraft maintenance and engineering course) which is of three years full time ( begain in 2017 and ended on 2021 ( one year extended due covid) ) .

So ,on July 2021 I completed my education from India and on Oct 2021 I got my first job offer from a company located in Nepal .

After 6 months ,since my ame course is considered to be Diploma I decided to enroll for bachelor program in one of Indian university while being in Nepal and doing my full time job in related field.Here I go to university to write exams and submit assignments only ,rest of time I Carry on with my job .

So will the experience and degree both
be considered for express entry in Canada? Or I have to drop one to show genuineness of other .

I had a doubt bcz working in nepal and holding Nepali citizenship , authority may ask how come you do both full time study and work and once ?

Anyone familiar with the case plz enlighten me on this . would be helpful.