+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP - Financial & Investment analysis

frotee

Aug 7, 2013
Hello everybody,

I am working in one of the famous Audit and consultation firms over the world. I am working as audit senior and financial analysis.
I have nine year experience in total for audit and financial analysis. I have a professional certificates in financial analysis,accounting,Internal audit and IT audit as well as bachelor degree in Economic.

Can I apply for financial analysis under FSWP?.

Many thanks

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
frotee said:
Hello everybody,

I am working in one of the famous Audit and consultation firms over the world. I am working as audit senior and financial analysis.
I have nine year experience in total for audit and financial analysis. I have a professional certificates in financial analysis,accounting,Internal audit and IT audit as well as bachelor degree in Economic.

Can I apply for financial analysis under FSWP?.

Many thanks
Based on the description below, it sounds like CIC's definition of a Financial Analyst is more related to an investment banker or equity research analyst. As a result, in my opinion, an auditor would not qualify. However, I am not entirely certain about this.

Good luck!

Financial and investment analysts collect and analyze financial information such as economic forecasts, trading volumes and the movement of capital, financial backgrounds of companies, historical performances and future trends of stocks, bonds and other investment instruments to provide financial and investment or financing advice for their company or their company's clients. Their studies and evaluations cover areas such as takeover bids, private placements, mergers or acquisitions. Financial analysts are employed by a wide range of establishments throughout the private and public sector, such as banks, brokerage houses, insurance companies, investment companies, manufacturing firms, trust companies, utility companies and underwriting firms. Investment analysts are employed primarily by brokerage houses and fund management companies.

Financial analysts perform some or all of the following duties
Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
Analyze investment projects
Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender
Follow up on financing projects with financial backers
Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.
Investment analysts perform some or all of the following duties:

Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments using daily stock and bond reports, economic forecasts, trading volumes, financial periodicals, securities manuals, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications
Examine and analyze financial and investment information collected, including profiles of companies, stock and bond prices, yields and future trends and other investment information
Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates
Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.