+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP Application

Mike Douglas

Mar 3, 2020
Hey!

I am currently in Canada on a visitor visa and looking forward to become a permanent resident. I have been in the EE pool from October 2021 with NOC Code: 0124 (Business Manager - Sales & Marketing) - 2 years work exp profile being considered on this code and noc code: 1121 (Human Resource Professional) 7 months work exp. I haven't applied to PNP yet and not even sure if I should. I recently started applying for jobs here but don't envision a positive outlook as I will require an LMIA. Can someone please suggest me a few things that I can do right now or the steps that I can take to make sure that I get to PR or at least an open work permit?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey!

I am currently in Canada on a visitor visa and looking forward to become a permanent resident. I have been in the EE pool from October 2021 with NOC Code: 0124 (Business Manager - Sales & Marketing) - 2 years work exp profile being considered on this code and noc code: 1121 (Human Resource Professional) 7 months work exp. I haven't applied to PNP yet and not even sure if I should. I recently started applying for jobs here but don't envision a positive outlook as I will require an LMIA. Can someone please suggest me a few things that I can do right now or the steps that I can take to make sure that I get to PR or at least an open work permit?

Thank you
To be get PR, you have to apply through EE or OINP or another PNP to be invited. Are you married? If not, you aren’t eligible for an open work permit. You need a LMIA. What is your CRS score?