+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP Application in Process

krunal17580

Jun 7, 2014
I have applied under FSWP 2014 under NOC 1112 and got PER in Aug'14 and my file is put for processing in September 2014. After application put for processing still Visa office had not contacted my employer for verification till date. I have hired Law firm based in Canada and they have asked for status report in first week of Jan'15 but till date no revert from the Visa office/CIC. Can anybody guide me in how long it will take to contact the Visa office to contact employer for my job verification? In How much time the Visa office/CIC give the status report of my file status at present?

Krunal

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
krunal17580 said:
I have applied under FSWP 2014 under NOC 1112 and got PER in Aug'14 and my file is put for processing in September 2014. After application put for processing still Visa office had not contacted my employer for verification till date. I have hired Law firm based in Canada and they have asked for status report in first week of Jan'15 but till date no revert from the Visa office/CIC. Can anybody guide me in how long it will take to contact the Visa office to contact employer for my job verification? In How much time the Visa office/CIC give the status report of my file status at present?

Krunal
If they are satisfied with the documents submitted and through online verification they will not contact your employer therefore no need to worry about. Some time this type of random delays occur at CIO depending upon activness of the reviewing officer or laziness of him.