+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Program

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

I myself & my wife has enrolled onto the Express Entry Program and presently our scores are 457. The eligibility status for the FSW program shows as "MET" . Will we get a provincial nomination or an ITA in the forthcoming draws and usually how long it will take to get an selection through the express entry program. The recent draws has got a CRS points of 470 and above, will the CRS points get reduced in the next upcoming draws Kindly advise.

Regards,
Providence

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's impossible to say if the points will drop and impossible to say if/when you will get ITA. If you want to discuss this topic, join the existing discussions in the Express Entry section of the forum.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
providence said:
Hello Friends,

I myself & my wife has enrolled onto the Express Entry Program and presently our scores are 457. The eligibility status for the FSW program shows as "MET" . Will we get a provincial nomination or an ITA in the forthcoming draws and usually how long it will take to get an selection through the express entry program. The recent draws has got a CRS points of 470 and above, will the CRS points get reduced in the next upcoming draws Kindly advise.

Regards,
Providence
There is no indication that subsequent draws will be lower. As stated above, no one can answer this question. Join the conversations about Express Entry at this link, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
providence said:
Hello Friends,

Regards,
Providence

Again, you have to look out for provinces to apply in order to get provincial nomination. Saskatchenwan, Nova Scotia etc. Apply for their nomination program and then get additional 600 points.