+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Cat 1,,, PMM,RUPESHARI,LEONE and other Seniors!!!

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
I paid 1,550 CAD when I sent the file to NS (Family of 2 Adults and 3 Kids). do I have to pay any other fees during submitting the documents to the local visa office

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
NO processing fee, but you have to pay RPRF for you and your spouse only 490 each at a later stage when your visa is ready and visa office ask you to pay
CHC New Delhi is asking RPRF at the time of submitting documents

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
Why they are including payment in the local Visa Office Specific
Instructions

13. FEE PAYMENT
Consult the Fees section of our Web site or the Guide for Skilled Worker Applicants
to calculate your fees.
For payment in Canadian dollars: Bank draft to pay the full immigration
processing fee in Canadian dollars. Because exchange rates vary, fees must be
paid by bank draft in Canadian dollars drawn on a bank in Canada and which will
clear there. Make the draft payable to “The Receiver General for Canada”. Write
your name and address on the back. Make sure that you have sent the correct type
of bank draft;

tdr

Apr 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2006
Doc's Request.
20-11-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-06-2006
Med's Request
waiting 4 ever
Hi there!

i think S.K is quite right. your next two steps are giving landing fees and taking a medical exam. and this will be done only at the ending part of your immigration process.

Best of luck.

Tdr

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reksa said:
Why they are including payment in the local Visa Office Specific
Instructions

Man you don't even have to think about this matter because of many things,

First of all, your file will be already processed at nova scotia which will never process any application without fees, and then will be transfered electronically to the local visa office with all of your information.

The second thing is the assessment letter which you are going to recieve from the CIO it will mention that they have cashed your money and give you the exact date, and the reciept number for cashing your money order.

All of that will be included in your assessment letter which you are going to submit with your application forms and supporting documents for the local visa office.

The last point, i think they have updated all of the documents checklists in regard to the fee section to be more clear for applicants, it says now clearly pay the processing fees to the CIO..

each fee regarding to the application is to be paid once only (processing fees, RPRF), (Medicals if you have to do it only one time).